☆twenty seven☆

"Nice to meet you!" a guy exclaimed as soon as he saw me enter Lay's office.

Behind him stands a man in his forties and I can't deny that they both look incredibly attractive.

"The pleasure is mine." I replied without knowing exactly who it is, but courtesy is important at all times.

"I am a fool. I forgot to introduce myself." he lightly tapped his forehead with his hand.

"My name is Yang Jeongin."

Now I remember where I had seen that little boy.

He is one of the actors who has started his career together with me, apparently, now we will be together in a project that we will star in.

I've heard wonderful things about him, so I'm not worried about working with that kid because he seems polite, kind and attentive.

"Guys, you guys will be a couple in the next drama that will air in six months," the older man spoke.

"I would like you to talk to each other so that the chemistry grows and we get great shots during the recording. Can you do it?"

"Of course!" Yang exclaimed.

The man looked at me, as did Lay, and I quickly said, "Sure."

"Now let's talk about the contract and script," Lay said.

We all sit down and start talking about important topics that we shouldn't let go of now that we'll be starring in a BL drama.

After a few hours, Lay and Park asked us to take a walk so they could talk and get to know each other a little better because what matters most is that our chemistry is too good to make the viewers feel that the story is real.

Honestly, I have no problem in terms of starring in that genre because at the end of the day, it's work, in addition, we must make people understand that love has no gender.

"Hyung..."

"Call me Minho." I interrupted him .

"Let's leave honorifics aside. Right now, we need to get closer and that could prevent it."

"I understand, Minho," he grinned.

"I must admit that... You look much more handsome in person!" he yelled.

Without hesitation, I smiled broadly upon hearing his words.

"Thank you. You are also very handsome."

"Thank you!" He smiled again and I declared myself a fan of his brilliant smiles that seem one hundred percent pure.

"Would you like to have a dinner with me?"

"Of course. Choose the place, I pay."

"Nope! I'll pay," he assured me.

"Next time you pay, what do you say?"

"That seems fine to me. Let's go."

time skip . . .

The hours I had spent with Jeongin were wonderful, I honestly liked that boy too much because he is so natural, nothing about him seems false and he is very honest.

He is one of the few people that I could really consider as a true friend, but time will decide which way our working relationship will take for now.

I went down to the first floor to have breakfast, however, I was intercepted by Kang on the stairs.

"Young Lee, did you see the news?"

"No. I don't like getting bad news so early."

"You have to see this."

Reluctantly, I took Kang's cell phone and my jaw dropped when I read the title of the news in the entertainment section:

<<"Lee Minho and Yang Jeongin had a very romantic date. What do you think about it? Is actor Lee Minho already bored with the famous actor, model and singer Hwang Hyunjin?">>

I scrolled down the supposed news of the year and rolled my eyes at the photos that have been added to the article.

They did not hesitate to put pictures where we are smiling like stupid.

"But what do those stupid people think? Is not true!" I muttered annoyed after returning the cell phone to Kang.

"You know how the media are..."

"Where is Hyunjin?"

"He said he had to go to work to give you the life of Rey that you deserve." Kang laughed.

"He'll be back tonight."