☆fifty☆

"Look at the lovebirds!" Seungmin squealed as soon as he came across the tender scene in the living room where two boys are hugging each other.

"Aren't you planning on having dinner?"

"Love, let the young people enjoy their moment alone..."

"To dinner." he said.

"Son, we better go to dinner" Changbin spoke after taking his husband's hand.

Hyunjin took my hand and we walked towards the dining room.

It's impossible for me to erase the stupid smile that covers my entire face because I feel extremely happy right now.

I can't believe that after accepting that BL drama, I managed to find true love in a guy who is smart, handsome and loving.

I know it won't be easy to get over the fact that at any moment I could turn into a kitten forever, but as long as I'm human, I'm willing to make the most of this relationship that makes me feel like I'm in heaven.

time skip...

"You two are alredy a couple?" I practically yelled and this managed to attract the attention of a few diners.

"Do not scream!" Jeongin yelled.

"I'm sorry" I smiled "I must admit that this took me by surprise" I confessed.

"He's a good man," he sighed.

"That is very clear to me," I agreed.

While Jeongin raves about his new partner, I could tell that he is totally in love with that man named Christopher Bang who has done everything possible to keep the boy happy who has not stopped sighing and naming him every five seconds.

"How are you doing? How are things with Hyunjin?"

"Everything is going great," I admitted. "He's too sweet that he gives me diabetes, however, that fascinates me. Now I'm living with him and I can't complain, there isn't even a minute where I feel bored or similar. I love it too much!" I squealed.

"I'm glad to hear that," he grinned.

Jeongin and I continued talking about trivial matters until I received a message and I had to meet Baekhyun and Key, because apparently they needed to tell me something very urgent.

As soon as I entered the cafeteria, I was dragged by Baekhyun to the back of the shop.

Key followed him in complete silence and I felt slightly uncomfortable.

"Something happens?" I asked.

"We just discovered something that could be of great help to you."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Listen carefully to what I'm going to tell you because I'm not going to repeat it," he warned me.

I nodded my head in response and he continued, "It is said that when you meet your life partner chosen by fate, you can completely forget about becoming a cat again. Can you believe it? Hwang Hyunjin is your life partner and you will never be a cat again!" he squealed with enthusiasm.

"How are you so sure of that?"

"It's obvious, duh," Key mocked.

"Have you turned into a cat since you accepted being in love with him?"

Excellent question.

Honestly, I hadn't thought about that and Key is right, I haven't turned into a cat since I confessed my true feelings to Hyunjin.

"You're right," I murmured, "I haven't returned to my cat form..."

"Minho you are cured for life!" Baek yelled.

"Aren't you happy about that?"

"Of course, now I can live peacefully next to the person I love the most in the world."

Key and Baekhyun gagged as soon as they heard my words.

"Love has turned you into a filthy sentimental," Key sneered.

I can't say anything in defense because he's completely right.

time skip...

As soon as I got out of the truck, I ran straight into Hyunjin's arms and he didn't hesitate to wrap me in his arms to give me a warm hug that made me feel at home.

Now that I'm sure about never turning into a cat again, I can be free to show him that I really care and that I'm completely in love with him, without barriers, fear or excuses.

"I missed you so much, Hyunjinnie!" I said to the ear.

"I missed you too much, baby," he kissed me on the forehead and we separated to be able to talk more freely.

"They were only separated for a week, why are they so dramatic?" Kang mocked as he walked with the now black-haired man's suitcases into the mansion that I've shared with him for more than two months.

"It's like that because he hasn't fallen in love" Hyunjin mocked.

"You're right," I smiled.

"I love you, baby" Hyunjin said after giving me a little kiss on the lips.

"I love you too, Hyunjin."

"Why don't we go play a little, baby?" he asked with perversion.

"Come on, we can't waste any more time. I have decided to take a break from acting as I feel comfortable at home and relaxed, I am sure I will be back in a few days, but for now, I will enjoy so many things that I still have a lot of time ahead of me."

Hyunjin supported my decision without any problem, he told me that as long as I feel good about what I want and do, he will support me unconditionally.

I must infinitely thank my followers for asking me to interact with Hyunjin, because that way, I could realize that I really liked him and decided to give our relationship a chance to become real.

On the other hand, the drama started airing and it was very successful and even, I have received more than twenty calls asking me to act in BL dramas; for now I am not ready to act, but in a few months, I will return to take my throne.