☆forty one☆

I felt a slight pain that became part of the pleasure as soon as I felt the blonde-haired man's soft and delicate lips on mine; his hands rested on my hip and he brought me close enough to him to feel perfectly that he is very excited in these moments that are also tense for me.

I couldn't contain a low moan when I felt the blonde-haired's tongue inside my mouth and without thinking, I let him take control of the situation, my body, mind and heart.

The grip on my hip intensified as soon as it began to move slightly that made me completely lose my mind; feeling the brush of our erections that are being covered by the damn fabric of the pants makes me feel so frustrated, but also so horny and needy.

Hyunjin's tongue released my mouth and went directly to my neck, he licked from here to there with desire and need, I tilted my head back to give him more access to my sensitive part and he didn't hesitate for a single second to continue exploring and licking the area as if it were the most delicious thing in the world.

I am sure that at this moment, we are the ideal definition for the word "disaster", since we have not stopped kissing, making grotesque movements and pulling our hair due to the tense environment that we have generated in a matter of minutes.

I like everything about Hwang Hyunjin.

His lips, his eyes, his hair, his skin, his faces, his intelligence, his beauty...

Everything about him is wonderful!

Will I be able to say that out loud? I don't believe it.

I don't feel capable of taking such a big step because I'm not sure what could possibly happen, he is not interested in me in a romantic way, he only has a desire to possess my body and nothing more than that.

"I like you too much, Lee Minho." said Hyunjin against my neck and I felt faint when I felt his breath.

I don't know exactly why I remained completely silent, I simply brought his face closer to mine to kiss him fervently, as if trying to transfer everything I feel at this moment to him without saying a single word because I don't have the same courage as him.

Hyunjin didn't hesitate for a second to respond to my kisses and we continued with the language war that fascinates us so much.

"Minho? Where have you been?" Jeongin yelled at the top of his lungs.

I quickly got away from Hyunjin and tried to fix myself a bit because I'm a complete mess.

"Are you sure you saw them come here?" Bang asked.

"Mhm... I think," Jang laughed.

"We should look for them in another place, it's very dark here and I don't think..."

Bang was completely silent and I looked at Hwang who hasn't stopped looking at me with too much intensity that makes me feel so small.

"... it will be better that we look elsewhere." he finished speaking.

"Come on."

"What?" I asked Hyunjin.

"What are you afraid of?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I pretended not to understand because I don't know exactly what excuse to make at this time.

"Oh really? Don't lie to me."

"Hyunjin..."

"I need to know..." he interrupted me.

"...I would love to know if we are both in the same boat or not. Please, you can tell me and I will accept your decision."

"Do you promise me?" The blondehead nodded in response, I continued speaking: "I'm afraid that all this won't work. I'm not talking about our fake relationship, but about my true feelings. Hwang Hyunjin, I really like you."