Chapter 23

-Emi's POV-

It's April 30 12 AM KST.
I didn't sleep early. I waited for the music video.

Okay. The MVs here!!!!!

/drooling/

/drooling/

JUNGKOOK'S FACE THO. MAKES ME THINK ALL THOSE PERVY STUFFS AND UGHH!!!

/drooling/

My heart!! I should have bought an oxygen tank.

This is his fault.

So this is what he's been doing while he was busy. Working hard to make fans happy.

A guy so hot like him can't possibly love a girl like me. He's just way too cool. Hard to reach.

Before I promised to finish my studies first, but when I got the opportunity to be with him, I grabbed it.

I already saw him, talked to him, spent time with him, but it doesn't mean there could be more than that.

Look at him, all those fangirls around the world love him. They're rich, prettier, smarter, and all those qualities a perfect girl has.

Jungkook is just a fantasy. Forever.

Great now i'm crying!!! I'm hurt.

-----------------------------------------------------------

-Jungkook's POV-

"Yeaaaahhh we have to party!!!!! Hoooo!!" All of the hyungs said and I was just clapping my hands. Yeah we're happy right now. Our music video has been released minutes ago. The fruit of our hard work and sleepless nights to make the fans happy.

I wish ms. Faint has watched the video too. I wonder what's her reaction.

If we're gonna party, after that I guess I should visit Emi.
Hmmm but why would I do that? I don't even care about her.

What?? Wait no!!!

I care about her . I just. Ugh!! I can't explain.

Uhm. Wait i'm visiting her to ask her what's her reaction towards our new album and MV.
You know, just to have some knowledge about what fans think about our performance.
Just that.

Really.

Is it really just that?

Arrggghhh!! What's going on with me??
Lately I'm not being sure.
And i don't even know how to explain myself???

"Cmon boys let's eat!! My treat!!"
Bang PDnim said.

And of course we're all happy.

-V's POV-

Maknae's really kinda hard to deal with.

I know I don't have the right to interfere but being an alien means messing with others' lives.

Just kidding.

Nothing. Just wanna do it. I know there are a lot of things better to do since I have this career but, I'm enjoying this.

We weren't able to live a normal life since we debuted especially Jungkook. He was way too young when he entered the music industry and this was his dream.

Now he has the careeer he's been dreaming of, he didn't care about anything since then.

An alien on mission...

To make the BTS maknae Jeon Jungkook realize that aside from his career, there are other things he doesn't know that he needs.