Chapter 30

-Jungkook's POV-

"I can't believe this!! They're all making fun of me! And how can Emi possibly be V hyung's girlfriend?! Emi doesn't even faint when he sees V hyung!! I know that because he managed to let him in at her apartment when he came! She only faints when she sees me!! That means she likes no one except me! " I shouted at the top of my lungs! No one can hear me in here anyway.

"So you do really like Emi?" Someone entered the room.

When I looked back to see who it was, it was Jimin hyung.

"No! I don't!!" I said.

"Then why are you acting like that?" Jimin hyung said.

"I'm just worried about them" I answered

"Emi likes no one except me! Is that worrying about them Kookie?"

Now I don't know what to say.

"Kookie, I know it's wrong for us to interfere but we are really sure you like her"

I don't know what to say. I'm not sure.

"Hyung, my career is my bae" I simply answered. There's nothing else I could say. I'm speechless.

"Emi is my bae" Jimin hyung said

"She's what??!!! You said it was a simple crush hyung!!!" I shouted in his face. Now I'm getting more mad.

"Just joking! See? You're mad. Because you're jealous." Jimin hyung answered.

"So you were all playing with me??" I shot him back

"Please don't see it that way. We're not that mean. You know we've been looking out for you since the day we became BTS." Jimin hyung defended.

I feel a little comfortable talking to Jimin hyung. And I find V hyung really annoying.

"What do I do?" I just asked him.

"Be true to your heart. Go with the flow. And if you're already sure with what you feel, you can later on decide on what to do with it. It's either to go with it, or move on. You will soon find out what matters more. Career or love. Just don't close your heart to possibilities. Be true. Besides everything depends on you." Jimin hyung adviced me. I guess it's not that bad if I consider his advice right?

"How about V hyung?" I asked him

"Hahahaha!! He was just kidding. Okay? So cheer up! Let's go get some ice cream. Come on!" He put his arm around my shoulders and we both left.

When we passed the hallway we saw V hyung with the other guys Suga hyung, Jin hyung, Rapmon hyung, and J-Hope hyung.

"Hey" V hyung approached me

"Hey" I just answered back

"Still not gonna congratulate me? Not happy for me" V hyung teased

"Shut up" I simply answered

And they all laughed. Well me too. I don't feel bad anymore. Knowing that Ms. Faint is not really V hyung's girlfriend is a big relief.

We all sang while we're on our way to get some ice cream.

I guess from now on I should be open-minded. Just go with the flow. And let myself realize my true feelings.