Chapter 31

-Emi's POV-

No class today hooraaayyy! I can sleep longer. And I can clean my whole room!

BTS is still busy for sure.

Hmmmm the posters here in my room should I arrange them too?

Uhm maybe I'm gonna put one poster in my bathroom door, one in my kitchen, and the rest just there where they are.

I should rearrange my whole room tho.

I should go shopping! I should buy two mugs. Two plates, two pairs of chopsticks, and everything for two. Like a couple.

What??!! Oh uhm . What if Jungkook comes back right? Atleast I'm ready.

But it's not like we're living together but, as a very hospitable person, I should be accommodating enough right?

Oh and toothbrush for two.

I'm going crazy. Assuming things that I'm not even sure of. Ugh it doesn't matter!

WHATEVER HAPPENS I'M READY TO GET HURT. IT'S ALL BECAUSE I LOVE YOU WAY TOO MUCH JUNGKOOK!

Okay I should go shopping now. Enough with the drama.

So for today's schedule
*shopping
*cleaning
*rearranging
*cooking
*sleep
*eat
*talk to mom and kate in kakao.
*sleep

Okay I'm off to go!

-Jungkook's POV-

We have vacant time tonight tho. I had pictorial earlier while I was eating and doing some of the dance steps of I NEED U. It's really fun.

I guess I should go to Emi's apartment. Well because I am taking Jimin hyung's advice.

Just go with the flow and let myself realize what I truly feel for her. 

I know it's still hard for me to agree with what they're saying that I like Ms. Faint but I have to do this because even me, I'm not sure about how I feel. So I have to answer this.

I wanna buy some food but it's difficult. Fans might recognize me if I stop by at stores.

Sorry Ms. Faint. I wish my presence is enough. Hahahahaha!!

So i have to go now.

/walks/

/walks/

/walks/

/walks/

/walks/

Okay I'm here.

*knocks*

*door opens*

"H-h-hi! " I greeted her when she opened the door.

She smiled but I think she was about to faint but she tried to stop it. I mean she was about to fall down but she's still conscious, her eyes still half open and.....

I catched her.

We looked at each other and stayed like that for minutes.

My heart is beating so fast right now.

Is this what Jimin hyung is trying to say?

That I will eventually find out my true feelings.

I looked straight in to her eyes and she smiled at me.

"Please don't faint" I whispered

"I just can't believe that you're back" she answered.

"Did you wait for me?" I asked still holding her because I know anytime she's really gonna faint.

"I always do. because I..." she wasn't able to finish her sentence because she fainted again and I was ready for that.

I carried her to her bed and covered her with blanket. I looked at her face. She looks so innocent when asleep.

I looked around her room and noticed some changes. I guess she rearranged everything.

Uhm I need to use the bathroom.

As i was about to leave..

"Jungkook" Emi woked up already and stopped me holding my hand.

I looked at back and....

Ms. Faint if i'm not wrong, maybe I am halfway there to find the answer.