Chapter 25

-Emi's POV-

Jungkook's still here inside my apartment.

It's so hard to pretend that I'm okay.

Yes I'm hurt that's why I've been acting like this towards him.

I am hurt because I want more. I want him to love me but I know that's impossible to happen. He's a star. And I'm just like this.

"Excuse me, I'm going to the bathroom" I said to him and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror.

I'm not that pretty like any other girls. If Jeon Jungkook falls inlove, that girl would be probably from Red Velvet, Apink, Lovelyz, Laboum, or other kpop girl groups. I'm certain of that.

Arrggghhh!! I should stop. But I can't.
I love you way too much Jungkook!!

I have to get out of here and act normal.

"Emi can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Yeah?" God what could be his question.

"How old are you" pheeeew. I thought he was gonna ask something else.

"I'm 18 but 19 in your country. You have this Korean age thingy right? I was born on 1996" I simply answered

"What is the exact date?" He asked again.

"July 22nd, 1996" I answered.

"Ahh so you're a year older than me, I was born on" I stopped him 'cause I know already

"Yeah you were born on September 1, 1997, your favorite number is 1, you like a sunny day with a cold breeze, you like any food with flour, you like the color Red, your ideal girl type is someone who's good at cooking, atleast 168 cm in height but is shorter than you, has pretty legs and is nice" I said.

He was surprised.
Yeah and I even don't have those characteristics

Except with the "good at cooking", "nice", and I don't know with my legs. But I know I have long legs. I'm shorter than him and I am below 168 cm. I'm only 153 cm in height!! Life sucks!!

"Wow. You knew all that?" He said in shocked

"I'm your fangirl remember?" I simply answered.

He laughed a bit.

"You know I was young when I said those things" he said. What does he mean?

"Things could change. It was year 2013 when I said that. And guess what, it's already 2015. I might already have other things that I like now. I dunno. " he said.

My heart skipped a bit. Was that a chance? Was that a sign of a chance? Oh my gosh.

"Hey Emi please tell me your reaction towards the MV and the new album please, I went all the way here to ask you that, and I have something for you." What he has something for me??
A kiss is enough Kookie ♥♥♥♥

"What?" I asked trying to hide my feels

"Just tell me what you think first" he said

"Okay to be honest the MV was really cool. I liked your emotions there. You looked seductive" What??!!! Did I just say that???!!!

"So you were seduced?" He asked me with a smirk

"No!!! I-- yes, uhm no!! No!! You were just trying to be but no!!" I defended

"Uh huh? Hmmm and? About the songs?" He added

"Really cool. Wasn't able to listen to all of the songs yet except for I Need U and Lovers High" I answered.

"Well this is for you" he said while handing me an

AN ALBUM!!! THEIR LATEST ALBUM!!!

"Oh my gosh" I said to him

"Keep this. That's a thank you for your positive feedback." He said with a smile.

Gosh I'm gonna melt..

I --i

*everything went black*

A/N you already know what happened