Chapter 45

A/N HEY GUYS ♥♥ i've been giggling while updating my own story. Haha! The feels! ♥♥Keep on voting. Kamsa ! ♥♥
----------------------------------------------------

-Emi's POV-

Wow. That was a good sleep.

Wait what??!!! I fell asleep??!!

How about Jungkook!!

Oh my gosh he left me two messages! Oh shoot! We weren't able to talk :'(

Don't worry Jungkook i'm not mad. It's okay. I understand everything. I knew you were tired because you were so busy.

*phone rings
He's calling!!

"Hello? Kookie I'm so sorry I fell asleep last night. I was so tired from school i'm so sorry"

"Hey call me Jagi from now on. It's okay. I should be the one saying sorry. I fell asleep and kept you waiting"

"You know it's okay. I understand. You're more busy than I am"

"But still. I'm sorry Jagi"

"You know I miss you"

"I miss you more. And I have good news"

"What?"

"We won at Music Bank. Our 3rd win. BTS' 3rd win!"

"Oh my gosh!! Congratulations! I wanna hug you right now!"

"How about my kiss?"

"How would I do that?"

"Kiss me thru the phone"

"Haha! Stop joking! How are you?"

"I'm feelin really good as soon as I got to talk to you, how about you? Do you eat well jagi?"

"Wow. Haha! I'm good. I'm happy we got to talk. And yes JAGI I'm eating well"

"Good. Now look, I'll try to sneak out tonight but I won't promise. I'll try. "

"You don't have to. You know it's too dangerous!"

"I'll use Jimin hyung's car just like the last time. I'll be careful I promise"

"Okay but if you don't make it tonight it's okay.

"I love you Emi"

"I love you too"

"Thanks for understanding. You never complain. I'm lucky to have you"

"No. I am lucky to have you. I would never complain you know that. I love you"

"Now this is getting cheesier" I can hear him laughing

"Yah! You're even the first one to call me Jagi" I teased

"I like it!"

"Oh really. Hahaha! "

"Haruman neowa naega hamke hal su itdamyeon" now he's singing for me. I'm gonna faint. But to be honest we can both relate to this song.

It says everything about us. It's his message for me. That just one day, if he could only be with me.

And he continued singing the chorus part.

"I like that song"

"It's for you. Just One Day"

And we continued talking for a few hours. To be honest it's only 5 am when he called and I don't plan on going back to sleep again. I'm contented somehow.

We had this problem yesterday but we were both able to talk it over. As long as there's great love and understanding for each other, no matter how hard or complicated relationship is , it would work.

When two people choose to love each other every single day, they would stay forever.

I know it's hard

But the more I think about it

Losing Jungkook is even harder.