Chapter 47

-Emi's POV-

Okay. Done with the dishes. To be honest while I was doing the dishes I was thinking a lot about US. Me and Jungkook.

I am honestly scared. Not because of what fans might to do to me if they ever find out, but because Jungkook might be in danger if he keeps on sneaking out just to see me.

I should stop worrying. Better worry later. Not now because he's here.

Why is he sweating? It's not even warm in here.

"Hey why are you sweating? Wanna change on some new clothes?" I asked him

And when he looked at me he couldn't calm himself down and he's sweating even more.

I just scanned my closet in search for my brother's tshirt. When I have found it, I gave it to him.

I should change on some new clothes too. I've been sweating from doing a lot of work. I should take a shower.

"I'm just gonna take a shower. You change" I said to him and went to the bathroom.

To be honest I was attracted to the image of him sweating.

But I should stop thinking about it!!

I should shower now...

Oh shoot!!! I left my clothes on the closet! I only have my towel with me! Shoot I forgot that I have a visitor and I can't change my clothes there.

Shoot!! What am I gonna do????

Think!!

Maybe I should just call him to bring me my clothes here and I'm gonna hide behind the door. That would be okay right?

"Uhm. Uhh.. kookie?" I called out to him while hiding behind the door only my face showing

He came towards the bathroom door and stopped and quickly looked back.

"Sorry, uhm w-w-why did you c-call me?" He asked and he's... sweating? Again?

"Can you please get me some clothes in my closet? I left it there. Please?" I said and to be honest I am really shy about this.

"Oh-u-uh- okay-uhm w-wait" he answered and headed towards my closet. I don't know why he's stuttering but I think it's because of me. It's so awkward. Oh my gosh!

"U-uhm here" he gave me the clothes while trying to avoid his glance at me.

"Thanks!" I said quickly and closed the door.
My heart is beating so fast right now.

Nevermind I should change now and get out of here.

Wait! I forgot to tell him to bring me pajamas! Now he's bought me a large plain white shirt! This is a big shirt that is above the knee. It's fine to wear this when I'm alone, but Jungkook's here so it's kinda.... awkward. Shoot!!

Doesn't matter. I should wear it anyway and get out of here.

I went out of the bathroom and....

Jungkook was staring at me. And again, he's sweating.

I sat on the bed as he was sitting there too and his face came nearer on mine.

I don't know what's gonna happen next but right now he's kissing me.