Chapter 68

A/N hey guys keep on voting!, kamsa!
P.s check out that photo above. It hurts like hell

~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~

-Kate's POV-

Emi and I are on the bus right now. We're going to Busan.

I know Emi needs me. It's my very first time to see Emi hurting like this. I was scared. That's why I needed to be with her.

About V?

I decided not to communicate with him anymore. To be honest I cried too because I miss him. I love him, but I was scared.

He kept on calling me but I didn't answer.

And now, he has given up.

No more calls

No more messages.

I'm hurt but it's my fault, I chose this to happen.

I can't even let Emi know how hurt I am, she's hurting even more right now, and I have to be strong for my bestfriend.

Sometimes I think, maybe it was better if we both didn't study here in Korea, being just a normal fan who admires their idol from afar was much more okay, compared to what's happening to both Emi and I now.

~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~

-Emi's POV-

We have arrived at the fansigning event. Kate decided to just stay close to me than to see V. I don't why, I wanted to ask her why but i just chose not to.

I looked at V, I think he saw Kate, he was smiling before but now he looked sad and his smile was kinda fake. What's going on with them? I thought Kate decided to give him a chance?

Now I'm waiting for my turn. Kate was at my back. Maybe she knew I would probably cry again that's why she stayed close to me.

I brought a poster of Jungkook so that he could sign it. I bet he saw this poster before. This was the one I had on my bathroom door. I even brought the mug I bought for him before. I'll give it to him as a gift. I used to buy two mugs before for the both of us.

It's my turn now. He looked at me.

Does he look....

Worried?

Worried about me being so skinny? About my eyes? Yeah this is all because of you Jungkook. Since you left me.

I can see he tried to brush it off and continued to focus again. I handed him the poster. I know you can remember seeing that poster of yours in my apartment Jungkook.

"Jungkook..."

"Now what, why are you here again?"

"'Cause I'm your fan" when I said that I know he looked pissed.

"Yeah good thing you know" he answered

"I just wanna know why"

"Why??? Sure you wanna know?"

"Yes, you can't just dump me for no reason"

"Because I wasn't sure, I wasn't sure if I could really give up my career for you. I worked hard to be here where I am now, I can't simply lose everything just because of you" he said in a loud whisper but in a calm way so the fans won't notice.

"But I'm not asking you to give up your career for me, you were doing good, you were successful, I was here for you"

"That's it Emi! That's the point. I was successful and I can't be even more successful if you're in my way" he said and handed me the poster after signing it again.  

Am I in his way???

I handed him the mug while crying again. I can feel Kate's arm on my shoulder trying to comfort me.

He looked at the mug and then me. I was staring at him in disbelief that he said those words.

"Don't ever come to our fansigning events again if you're just gonna talk about our past" 

I wanna die right now.

I cried even more. I heard Kate whispering for us to go home.

I wiped the tears with my hand and looked at him again. I hate him

After everything I did this is what i get. Nice work Jungkook.

I spoke again holding Kate's hand so I could drag her away after saying my last words to Jungkook.

"Don't worry, this will be last time you'll see me Jeon Jungkook, you won't be seeing me again"