Chapter 49

A/N hey guys! Please vote, and share this story to your friends ♥♥ love ya!
TiffanyKatePark request granted my dear ♥
----------------------------------------------------------

-Kate's POV-

Emi and I didn't see each other much but we talk a lot in Kakao.

Well, V and I were also talking in Kakao. To me it was a dream come true. I think he likes me. But I didn't expect that much. Just what like Emi did for Jungkook.

The last time Emi and I talked, she cried a lot. She texted me in Kakao saying that she was upset. To be honest I was really busy during that time. I was working on my thesis but my bestfriend needed me so I called her.

She was really hurt. She said that she's taking all the pain because of her love for Jungkook.

At first I envied her for being able to be with her ultimate bias Jungkook, and when I got the chance to talk to my ultimate bias V, I thought it was a good thing for us to study here in Korea because our dreams came true, but at that time, when I heard Emi cry, while telling me everything that she felt inside, I felt like...

I don't wanna get hurt as much as she's hurting now. I got scared.

V was showing me these signs that he likes me. Everytime he would text me, my heart would race, I would blush. Who wouldn't right? And I am very thankful because we had this chance. I wanted to give in but.....

I don't wanna feel the pain that Emi endures because of her relationship with Jungkook.

Emi is a clingy type of girl. She always dreamt of being taken to a very special place by her loved one. Well I know that since I'm her bestfriend.

*flashback*

"Emi are you okay with that? You kept on lying to him that you're okay"

"It's fine Kate. Just let me cry for now okay? I love Jungkook and I'll take all the pain, it's even harder losing him"

"Emi that makes me scared to give V a chance"

"Kate, follow your heart. I might be hurting because of being just a secret that could ruin his career but I don't regret anything. I love him"

"I'll think about it Emi"

*end of flashback*

I like you Kim Taehyung. A lot.

-V's POV-

Since Jungkook met Emi, I thought my life would be like just teasing him all the time, but I didn't know I would meet someone like Kate.

I just wanted to make friends with her at first so I asked for her Kakao ID instead since I don't have any plans of sneaking out for her for now. But the more I got to know her, she's really nice. I know she's my fangirl but just like Emi, she prioritizes her studies more. When she's busy about school stuffs, she would tell me to text her later. Maybe that's the reason why I started to like her.

I wanted to make a move on her. I mean, to court her. Or spend time with her just like what Jungkook is doing with Emi. I really am willing to take a chance. I'm showing her signs but she's like ignoring it.

She's unlike any fangirl. It challenges me.