Marriage (Quicketh)

"Noah, where is this going?" Quinn blurted.

"What?" Puck asked.

"Us." Quinn said. "I mean, are you ever gonna ask me to marry you?"

"I thought you didn't wanna get married." Puck stated. "You made that clear with Finn."

"I wasn't supportive of a teenage wedding." Quinn reminded Puck. "Besides, we're not Finn and Rachel. We're adults."

"So are they." Puck stated.

"They were barely eighteen when they got engaged." Quinn replied. "We're high school graduates. And it's different for us."

"Why is it different for us?" Puck questioned Quinn.

"Because we've been independent for years." Quinn reminded Puck, pausing for a moment. "And because we have a baby."

"Quinn." Puck sighed.

"Do you wanna marry me?" Quinn wondered.

"I always thought that I'd never settle down because of the way things were with my parents, and because I didn't think I could commit to just one woman." Puck explained. "But you and Beth changed my life."

Quinn smiled slightly.

"I didn't think marriage was something you wanted." Puck added. "But now that I know it is, I'm gonna marry you."

"So..." Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"I don't have a ring." Puck told her.

"I don't need a ring." Quinn shook her head. "I need you."

"Okay." Puck nodded as he took Quinn's hand and knelt to the ground. "Q, will you marry me?"