Road Rage (Quicketh)

"Get the fuck out of the way!" Quinn screamed as she honked her horn.

"So many assholes on the road." Puck agreed, sticking up his middle finger.

"Learn how to drive!" Quinn added as she sped past them.

"Uh... guys." Finn muttered from the backseat. "Did you forget me and Beth are back here?"

"No, of course we didn't forget." Quinn lied. "Sorry."

"Yeah, sorry." Puck apologized as he looked back at his best friend and daughter. "B, you don't repeat the bad words Mommy said, okay?"

"Mommy?" Quinn said. "What about the bad words Daddy said?"

"Fine." Puck nodded. "Don't say any of those bad words, Monkeyface, okay?"

-

"I could drive to six flags." Puck offered.

"No." Rachel shook her head.

"Why not?" Puck wondered.

"Because you drive like a maniac." Rachel stated.

"Yeah, you'd think someone with a kid would be more careful on the road." Santana added. "But you and Quinn drive like assholes."

"We do not." Quinn shook her head. "We're careful."

"I love you guys, but Rachel and Santana are right." Mercedes noted. "I would be a lot more comfortable if I drove."

"I can drive, too." Finn offered.

"Me, too." Mike nodded.

"Are you guys serious?" Puck asked.

"You have really bad road rage." Finn said with a nod. "I think I even saw Beth flipping people off in the car the other day."

"Yeah, and the last time someone cut you off, you drove so close to them, you nearly rear-ended them." Santana added.

"Fine." Quinn gave in as she folded her arms. "Noah and I will go to six flags in Finn's car."

-

"Can you believe everyone thinks we have road rage?" Quinn asked as she and Puck got in the car after rehearsal.

"They don't know what road rage is." Puck shook his head. "People get so heated that they shoot people. We're not that bad."

"I know." Quinn agreed. "They have no idea what they're talking about."

Puck nodded in agreement and slammed the break as someone cut him off. "What the fuck."

"Assholes." Quinn shook her head.