Cheating Advice (Jarley/Quick)

"Hey, brother from a different mother." Puck answered his phone. "What's up?"

"I messed up and I need your help." Jake replied.

"Okay." Puck said. "What'd you do?"

Jake didn't say anything.

"Dude?" Puck asked. "Are you okay?"

"I cheated on Marley." Jake blurted. "And she won't even listen to me."

"Bad move, Jake." Puck stated. "Chicks don't like it when you cheat on them, especially when you're in a relationship."

"Help me." Jake begged. "What do I do?"

"Let me ask Quinn." Puck decided. "She's an expert on this. Babe! I need you!"

"Don't ask Quinn." Jake responded. "She already hates me."

Quinn entered the living room and looked at Puck, disappointed to see he was on the phone. "Who is it?"

"Jake." Puck answered. "He cheated on Marley."

"Puck." Jake muttered.

"He wants some advice on how to get her back." Puck added. "Or at least how to get her to listen to him."

Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"Come on." Puck requested. "You cheated on Finn and Sam. How'd you get them back?"

"I didn't get Sam back. And I got Finn back by cheating on Sam." Quinn reminded Puck.

Puck nodded. "Okay, this is what you have to do. Start dating another girl. Take her to Breadstix or whatever, and then cheat on her with Marley."

"Noah." Quinn scolded.

"That way Marley can see that you're serious about choosing her." Puck added.

"That's horrible advice, Noah." Quinn told him.

"What do you think, Jake?" Puck asked.

"That's not gonna work." Jake noted. "Ryder's about to make a move on her."

"Ryder?" Puck repeated. "What kind of a name is Ryder?"

"Not the point." Jake stated. "What do I do? I've been so patient with Marley, waiting and making sure she was comfortable. And I'm in love with her. I don't wanna lose that."

"Then you should've thought about that before you cheated on her." Puck advised Jake.

"I should've." Jake agreed. "But it's a little too late for that now."

"Yeah." Puck said. "You should sing something to her in glee club. Apologize to her in front of everyone, so she has to hear you out."

Jake didn't say anything.

"What do you think?"

"That idea is better."