Shelby (Puck)

"Noah! Noah! Over here!"

Puck blinked as the paparazzi cameras flashed in his face.

"Noah, have you heard about the lawsuits against Shelby Corcoran?"

Puck paused for a moment and picked up the coffees with his name on it.

"Is it true that you and Shelby had an inappropriate relationship when you were her student?"

Puck ignored the paparazzi and walked out of the coffeeshop. He went outside and got in his Uber to head home.

-

"Hey." Puck said, greeting Quinn with a kiss as he handed her her latte.

"Hey." Quinn smiled. "What's this for?"

"I went for a walk." Puck shrugged.

"Well, thank you." Quinn replied.

"There were paparazzi there." Puck added as he sipped his coffee.

"Did they bother you?" Quinn wondered.

"Yeah, they mentioned something about Shelby and a lawsuit." Puck answered.

"A lawsuit?" Quinn repeated. "For what?"

"I don't know." Puck shrugged. "They asked about me and Shelby though."

"Really?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah." Puck said. "I think we should tell the kids."

"Before we tell the kids, we should figure out what this is about." Quinn suggested.

"Maybe Beth knows." Puck stated.

"And if she doesn't?" Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"Good point." Puck muttered.

Quinn nodded as she opened her laptop and typed Shelby's name into Google. She scrolled through and clicked on something. "Shelby Corcoran accused of sexual harassment. Three men came forward, one was a former student. No comments from former students, Jesse St. James or Noah Puckerman."

"We have to talk to the kids." Puck decided. "I don't want them to hear about it online or think that I cheated on you or something. We need to get ahead of it."

"So let's talk to the kids." Quinn nodded. "Whatever you do, stay away from Shelby's place."

"Okay."

-

"Hey, Shelby." Puck said when she opened the apartment door.

"Puck." Shelby replied. "You shouldn't be here."

"I know, but you didn't answer my phone call." Puck noted.

"I was advised not to." Shelby stated.

"What the hell is going on?" Puck asked.

"I don't know how this started." Shelby sighed. "But they're saying I've been abusing my positions of power and manipulating younger guys."

"What?" Puck asked. "That's crazy."

"I was your teacher." Shelby reminded Puck.

"You didn't manipulate me." Puck shook his head. "Believe me."

"You're the worst one." Shelby noted. "Because I was most involved with you. I was your teacher, and I had control over whether you got to see Beth or not."

Puck looked at Shelby.

"I'm exactly what they're saying I am." Shelby realized. "Beth won't even talk to me."

"Where is she?" Puck asked.

"I thought she went to your place." Shelby noted.

Puck shook his head as Shelby's phone went off.

Shelby looked at her phone and sighed. "It's not Beth, but I have to take this. You need to go, Puck. Please."

-

As soon as Puck got outside, he was ambushed by paparazzi.

"Noah! Noah!"

"What are you doing at Shelby Corcoran's apartment?"

"Does this confirm the rumors?"

"Can you provide a quote about your relationship with Shelby?"

"Back the hell up." Puck hissed, pushing through the crowd.

"Was the relationship sexual? Did she take advantage of you?"

"No comment." Puck muttered as he walked away.

-

"Hey." Quinn said when Puck got home.

"Hey." Puck repeated. "They're really nuts out there."

"Yeah, you might wanna stay off of social media, too." Quinn advised Puck. "Shelby's trending and a lot of people are dragging you into it."

Puck shrugged as he turned on the TV. "I'm sure this'll die down in a day or two."

"Jesse! Can you tell us about your relationship with Shelby Corcoran? Did she manipulate you when you were her student?"

"Shelby asked me to help her reconnect with her biological daughter." Jesse answered. "I said yes, and she promoted me to the lead singer of Vocal Adrenaline."

"He's such an asshole." Puck hissed, turning off the TV and getting up to answer the knock on the door.

"Hey, Puck." Rachel said. "Can we come in?"

"Sure." Puck responded.

Rachel led Beth inside, and they greeted Quinn.

"Beth, will you excuse us?" Puck requested.

"You can say whatever you want about my mom." Beth stated. "I have the right to know the truth."

"Fine, Rachel, did you see what Jesse said about Shelby?" Puck asked.

"Jesse called me to let me know he would be making a statement." Rachel said. "I was just coming here to tell you that I think you should do the same."

"What?" Puck questioned Rachel.

"Shelby made her choices." Rachel pointed out. "Okay, she was an adult and-"

"So was I." Puck interrupted. "I was eighteen."

"You were not an adult at eighteen, Noah." Rachel argued. "And it's not up to us to protect Shelby. We need to protect ourselves and our careers and our families."

"So you think I should tell the press about me and Shelby?" Puck asked.

"If you leave things up to the public and press' imagination, I think it'll be worse." Rachel noted. "What did your publicist say?"

"I've been ignoring their calls." Puck said with a smile. "Quinn and I are gonna talk to the kids before I do anything."

Beth nodded slowly.

"Are you okay with this, B?"

"If you're planning on making a statement, I think you should be honest."