Pumpkin Patch (Quicketh/Finn/Santana)

"Babe." Quinn said softly. "Go shower."

"What time is it?" Puck muttered.

"Eight." Quinn answered.

"What time did Beth get up?" Puck wondered.

"A little before seven." Quinn said. "She was cranky, but she's dressed and she's eating breakfast now."

Puck nodded as he climbed out of bed.

"There's breakfast for you, too, when you're ready." Quinn added before leaving the room and returning to Beth.

"Mommy." Beth said. "Who's coming to the pumpkin patch?"

"Well, it's us and-"

"Daddy!" Beth exclaimed, running to say good morning to Puck as he exited the bedroom.

"Morning, Monkeyface." Puck smiled as he scooped Beth up and kissed her cheek before putting her back down. "I'm gonna shower. Go finish breakfast with Mommy."

"Okay."

-

"We're here." Quinn announced, letting go of Puck's hand and getting out of the car. She helped Beth out and grabbed her bag. "Noah, do you think we need the stroller?"

"No." Beth shook her head.

Quinn looked at Puck.

"She said no." Puck noted, taking Beth's hand. "Come on."

They paid the admission fee, and the trio headed inside.

"What do you wanna do first, B?" Quinn asked. "They have a corn maze, a hay ride, pony rides, and the pumpkins."

"Hay ride!" Beth decided.

"Okay." Quinn said. "Come on."

The trio waited in line and went on the hay ride around the farm. When the ride ended, they walked down to the animals where they could pet and feed them.

"What's that?" Beth pointed at the hay.

"Play in the hay." Puck read the sign. "Hey, Q, you wanna roll around in the hay with me?"

Quinn rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Come on, Daddy!" Beth exclaimed, grabbing Puck's hand and dragging him away.

Quinn sat down on one of the benches and watched as Puck and Beth threw hay at each other while Beth giggled excitedly.

Quinn took pictures of them and then scrolled through her phone to see which of their friends were coming or were almost there. She looked up from her phone when hay landed on her.

"Hey!"

"Hay!" Beth smirked proudly.

Quinn cleaned herself off and pulled hay out of Beth's hair before getting up.

"B wants to do a pony ride now." Puck told Quinn.

"Okay." Quinn said.

Puck took the blondes' hands and led them to the line. They waited, and when it was Beth's turn, Puck put her on the pony, and he and Quinn watched as she went around.

Quinn picked a piece of hay out of Puck's hair and smiled at him. "She's having so much fun."

"Yeah." Puck agreed. "She is."

"I am, too." Quinn added.

Puck smiled and kissed Quinn. When he pulled away, he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her from behind while he kept his eyes on Beth.