1♡

Quick note !
♡= au
✩= n/au (not au)

Extra : nerd nene, trouble maker ruikasa, wonderhoy emu except wonderhoy doesnt exist
____ ____ ____

Trouble makers.

"Tenma tsukasa, kamishiro rui, to the office please."
Their names got called onto the speakers once again, the 2 trouble makers were part of a group. Well, 2 groups.

"What did you two do now? Ugh, just go."
They both sat up, rui nodding first, everyday he got a report yet his manners were still intact. While tsukasa? Not so much..

"Is it true that you two PUT A WATER BUCKET ONTOP OF THE DOOR TO MS NAZUIKAS CLASS AND IT FELL ON TOP OF HER? DO I NEED TO CALL YOUR PARENTS?"

The principal yelled sternly, yet the two still stood cold and unamused.

"Sir, it was the other one. Hibakaru. He was the only one going into ms nazuikas class 20 minutes early, and i saw he was by the water tank earlier to."

Rui said calmly, he knew wich in he stood his ground, he would not get into trouble, tsukasa had picked this up to as the principle sighed.

"Hibakaru, office please. Rui, tsukasa, you two are dismissed."

The bell rang, schools over fortunately. Hibakaru.. Not so lucky. Altho rui and tsukasa were despised by the teachers, they were still somewhat.. Acceptable. Rui being a genius and tsukasa being passionate in acting.

"Yo! Did you really just straight up snitch on hibakaru like that?? Cmon!! I thought we didnt snitch on each other, were a group remember! The trouble makers, man.. That nene girl is really making you soft"

"Well thank you, takashi.. Why thats such life changing information! I was soft from the start, shut the fuck up and mind your own buissness"

Rui spat at takashi and continued walking, to everyone, rui seemed like a robot. A genius but cold.

"UGHH, I DO NOT KNOW WHY I NEED TO TAKE THIS STUPID CLASS THAT DOUBLES MY HOMEWORK!"
Nene yelled, it was their usual private hangout spot, rui and tsukasa made sure to let their moms know first.

"Is it really that hard nene chan!? I always hear things from your school that your the most perfect student!!"

"Yea emu.. I dont really get why i need to even take this class for my, CaReEr, some people just assume im smart because i wear these glasses, well, i am smart according to the teachers, but i just hate more classes!!"

"Im really impressed with you nene! People call me a genius and a weirdo, but i dont mind.. Your really cool nene!! Keep it up!!"
Rui arrived with tsukasa, nene smiled and looked down on the book she was reading, read pages 99-132, and make a essay on it..

"Hey!? Wheres my compliment!!"
Tsukasa said, wait a second.. That wasnt suppose to come out! Before he could react, rui pulled him into a tight hug.

"Oh right kasa kun!! Forgot, your cute AND cool!!"

Tsuka tsuka pov :

What. The. Fuck. rui called me cute. And cool. WHY DID I SAY THAT WHY DID I SAY THAT, keep your cool tsukasa.. It was just a compliment.. FROM THE BOY YOU LIKED FOR 3 MONTHS

Nobodys pov :

Nene glared at rui, rui trusted nene with all his secrets, even the love of his life. Or
Spesifically, his crush.

"Just a quick question, why do you guys never show this side? Your always cold and distant in the school but very warm in private"

"Hehe.. I dont know myself, i just like it, hows the homework going?"