40♡

Extra : this includes chururira chururira dadada mentions lmao

Tw : mention of k1ll1ng and su1c1d3, dark themes. And mentions and LOTS of mentions of bombs, weapons, and blood.

Chururira chururira dadada!
_____ _____ ____ ____ ____ ____

Emu was running rapidly to her class, though seemingly harmless, she was an ally with the top group in the school.

"Goodmorning tsukasa kun! Good morning nene chan, good morning rui!"

"Good morning emu!"
While rui wasnt an original member, he was treated just as one. He gotten along with others just fine to.

That day..
...

"MIZUKI!"

"Rui?"
Running franticly, rui watched as his "friends" shoot mizuki. Mizuki dropped onto the floor, blood spilling out.

Rui dropped to his knees and felt tears streaming down his face, no.. This cant be happening.

"Why would you do this!? Mizukis my friend!"

"Theyre our enemy. You know how this school works. And mizuki was just another blocked path, and what you do to a blocked path, is destroy it."

Rui got up and took a glance at mizukis body, then at his "friends."

"I dont want to be in your group. I am leaving."

And with that, rui left. He knew the dangers about not being in a group, so he was gonna join another as quickly as possible.

Being in a group meant more protection, as you can get covered up and saved by your other members.

He knew it would be hard, but.. He wanted to join the number one ranking group. Named.. Wonderlands x showtime.

The speakers then took over, as he ran in the hallways, tears engulfing his whole face.

"Akiyama mizuki ─ cause of death, shot.
Kamishiro rui ─ has left his group. ; bats and wild dogs."

"You certainly have the balls to leave your group there."

"We can take him. Now that he has no group, no one will protect him. But he needs to be alone so we can strike.."

Sitting at a bench, rui was still crying. Mizuki was seriously maybe his only friend. He only used bats and wild dogs to protect him self, though.. He had something, special on him self.

Guide !
= so, mizuki died?

Rui.
= yes. And i left bats and wild dogs. I need to join another group.

Guide !
= you want to join wonderlands x showtime? The top ranking?

Rui.
= yeah??

Guide !
= *******
This is the leaders number. Use it.

-

Tsukasa
= who are you?

Rui.
= kamishiro rui. The one on the speaker. I left bats and wild dogs and

Tsukasa
= no. You cant join.

Tsukasa
= HELLO!! i am emu!!! I stole tsukasa kuns phone, find us at the tree hehe!!

Tsukasa
= EMU WHAT THE HELL