3♡

A/n : going for a long then short pattern

Royal.
___ ___ ___

"Sweetie, the kamishiros are coming over for dinner again. Please be ready."

Heart aching from the sentence, PLEASE NOT THE KAMISHIROS. Tsukasa ESPECIALLY hated ruis mother, even tho he himself was dating rui.

"Yes mother.. Ill go tell saki." Only saki knew the little "afair" tsukasa and rui had, well, not really one you can say. As rui hasnt been wedded yet, but his family has arranged a marrige.

That god forsaken family.. The family he had grew up seeing 24/7, as their mothers were friends.

Everytime he remembered them, he shed a tear. But rui? No, if he could, hed marry rui. His boyfriend was his whole life.

He remembered the day of the news so perfectly.

2 weeks ago..

"And we wanna announce one thing.."

Oh my god. Queen kamishiro just talked, tsukasa wanted to rip his ears out.

"Rui is getting married! We have a girl arranged to marry him, shes a princess and shes very lovely!"

"WHAT!? NO, i mean, how lovely! Aha.. Ill be attending right?"

"Of course! Youl be the grooms special man, how special!"

His boyfriend is getting married. Great, reason 1001 to hate the kamishiros!

"Mom.. I dont really want to get married"

"Hush now! Like it is your choice, its to mend endings with our kingdom son."

Reason 1002.

"Shes a beautiful young lady named yui! How perfect, yui and rui."

"Yeah.. Very.. Ms kamishiro, can i ask?"

"Yes?"

"Wich kingdom is she from? I am curious in the answer, im sorry if this offends you."

"Oh dont worry tsukasa! Shes from the kanatsuko kingdom."

Really now!? He hates them more than the kamishiros! Tsukasa remembers perfectly the time they tried to make him a guinea pig or something.

'The urge to punch this little ugh right now..'

"Ah! Tsukasa? Hello?"

"It is fine ms tenma, i know tsukasa likes to space out a lot.."

"TSUKASA! Kamishiros are here! Cmon, tidy up and greet rui, hes your childhood friend correct?"
The kamishiros walked in, bowing and greeting the tenmas. Rui was last, yet caught tsukasas attention most. Well, he never cared about the other kamishiros..

Greeting rui last and went into a room with him, while his mother prepared things.

"Hehe, hello my prince, we meet again.."

Rui kissed tsukasas cheek, alone time was the best time. Love and affection.. But all just so little. Knowing saki, she was the one who insisted calling tsukasa, she knew about the relationship, and if someone else called them or found them, things may not end well.

"Brother, rui!! Cmon!!"
Saki called, the 2 got up and walked, sitting a seat. Food was placed upon the table as everyone was finally seated, come to think of it, the kamishiros never came over when rui was somewhere else other than his castle.