17♡

A mix up.
___ ____ ___

"Tsukasa, your partnered up with rui, WAIT I MEAN-"

"Up next! A dance by rui, tsukasa, emu, and nene!"

Before the coach could finish, they already had walked onto the stage. It was supposed to be rui with emu, and nene with tsukasa. The coach was supposed to surprise the roles, she made sure everyone knew both moves so she could made it a mystery. But at last, she messed up.

They all started dancing, graceful and elegant. The coach could only think about how much she had fucked up.

"The dance is so pretty, and the coach also said theres gonna be something spicy! Ooo.."
The judges talked while the dance was on going, everyone was also amazed.

Tsukasa and emu leaped up, the blonde being catched by rui and emu catched by nene.

"Woah there boyfriend, didnt know you could pull something off like that."

"Yeah yeah shut up and lets get this dance done with. You look charming by the way."

"Oh? So sudden?"
Finally, endgame moment. Rui picked up tsukasa bridal style and kissed him on the lips. Everyone cheered, nene and emu on the opposite side also did that.

"That right there. Was amazing. I loved that show. So im guessing you two are dating?"

"Yes, we are. It was uhm, a really fun experience being able to perform on stage with judges well, judging us"

The coach sighed in relief, phew...

Short oneshot but yes, the end ^^