47♡

TEAM UMI ZOOMIE (title has no ref to the story i have no idea what to title it)
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

There was a prince.

Rui kamishiro.

But when the royals held a ceremony to bless him, something terrible happened.

"And we announce.. The ceremony to begin! Haha.."

The mother yelled, people cheered and clapped, rui opened his little eyes and people soon knew, he was.. Special.

Unlike his mother and father who were natural brown heads, amber eyes who showed their prosperity and elegance, respect for their nation, rui had a cats eyes glow, a yellow tone that made everyone who saw him go "AWWW."

"When are the two fairys coming dear?"

"Soon. And they will bless our baby.. I am so happy."

"Wonderhoy! Hello! Me and nene chan are here~"

A pink fairy appeared and waved her wand, while a shy greenish one followed her behind.

Everyone looked extatic to see this blessing take place, they were all waiting for the fairys to approach rui.

"I bless you to always be a kind, respectful, caring man. Who treasures his kingdom dearly, and will always, and always, take care of his subjects."
Emu said, rui laughed a bit and looked at her, holding his tiny hands and fingers out.

Soon, it was nenes. Yet. She didnt have a wish for now.. She thought long and hard, before she said regrettably.

"I.. Dont have a wish for now. I will bless him.. Soon. I am.. Sorry everyone."

And with that, nene left. Everyone was devastated, emu could only stare at the pieces of green sparkles left by nene, she reached out, before she reached back and looked at her hand, and also disappeared.

Suddenly, a purple amidst appeared and everyone was shocked, until a girl with a hood on was visible, she had purple hair, but a darker tone. She revealed her face, putting her hood down.

"I, am Asahina Mafuyu. The witch of the swamp, i have come here, to CURSE THIS CHILD!"

Mafuyu laughed hysterically, everyone backed up and the queen was frantic in fear as the king couldnt believe his eyes.

"I 'bless' you, to NEVER smile EVER AGAIN! You will ALWAYS feel miserable, sad, and sorrowful, HAHAHAHAHA!"

Mafuyu laughed again, she snapped her fingers and she disappeared, everyone was terrified, the queen looked at her baby, the smile and cheerful tone disappearing, turning emotionless.

"My.. My.. Baby.. CURSE YOU!"

The queen cried out, a little girl came out and she approached the queen, bowing before doing so. She reached into her bag, opening a book and reading a spell as a sparkle admitted from her finger.

"I bless you to, when you find your soulmate, you will be able to smile and the curse will be broken. This will only happen when you try to smile at them."

A blue light was casted and the little girl consentrated, until finally, the blue light entered rui and he fell asleep.

"Thank you.. Thank you so much."
The little girl returned and the queen smiled, though she was sorrowful. How is her son gonna live like this..

Years later..

"Good morning, mother."

Rui stepped in into the dining room, seeing his mother and father frantic as ever.