36♡

Another joke chapter, bandori x prosekai crossover. Everyone is under marinas affiliation except wxs and the schools are : kamiyama, miyamasuzaka, tsukinomori, sekais exist but only roselia, popipa, morfonica, hhw, and afterglow have them. And obviously the psekai charas

Bandori ships : kaochisa, sayoisa/sayo x lisa, rinako, asurokka, mentions of parechu to
Psekai : ruikasa (obviously) emunene, akitoya, anhane
-

"Kororo chan!!"

Emu shouted and sat down next to kokoro, seemingly filling up her energy.

"Wonderhoy!!"

"Happy, lucky, smile, yay! Emuu, what did you bring for lunch?"

"Rui gave me this super cool lunch idea so my mom made it for me!! Hehe~ im planning to go to the movies with toyama and minato!"

"Really!? Oh oh! I think kaoru said something to me about rui!"

"Hmm? What did she say??"

"So, i was walking in the park, and then i saw kaoru! I walked up to her and then she said ahem!"

"That kamishiro is gonna ask tsukasa on a date, fufu~ do you think we can help him, kokoro? Maybe we can get chisato to help us to."

"A date!? Kyaaa!! Ive seen some go on dates! Rinko chan and ako were going shopping as a date, and sayo and lisa were baking to make yukina some cookies!"

"Speaking of wich, do you think yukina likes to hang out with kasumi because kasumi has a cat ear hairstyle? Yukina loves cats!!"

"Hm.. Probably! But kasumi is fun to hang out with, speaking off wich, kororo chan, do you wanna sneak out of school and go to kamiyama?"

"Huh!? Like sneaking out!?"

"Yea!! Cmon! We wont get caught!"
Emu grabbed kokoros hand and they soon ran, hiding when a teacher or staff member was near.

"RUI!!!"
Emu ran and hugged rui, tsukasa hiding behind him as meat shield from emu, assault that he had encountered..

"Hm.. Ah! Saaya san!!"

"Eh? Kokoro! Are you stopping by the bakery today?"

"Hmm.. Maybe hazawas! I do feel thirsty more than usual."

-

Garden SEKAI...

"Lisa-nee! What do you think about this new pose!? Haha~!!"

"Hm.. I love it!! It does kinda remind me of tenma kuns poses, did you get inspired?"

"Ah!? You caught me right in act.. But but rin-rin did help me make it to!!"

"Haha, also, heres some homemade cookies for the best little sister! Make sure to drop by yukina to give her some to~"

-

Tsukasa and rui were walking in the park near tsukinomori, planning to stop by edogawa music next, why? Well, cough drops.

"Layer! Have you seen pareo?? I ran out of jerky!!"

"Im afraid no chu chu. An-"

"BOOM BOOM! DEMON PRINCESS AKO, MAKES HER ENTRANCE!!"

"Ah uh.. Ako chan.."

And there we go, peace ruined. Ako suddenly came up to rui and excitedly shook his hand.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!! Rin-rin, are we still in a game or what?? I forgot how tall rui san was!! And tenma kun!!"

"Hehe. Hello there ako, well, tsukasa kun is the same height as layer."

"Hm.. If i do the math right, rui san is 32 cm taller than me!! Is that correct rin-rin?"

"180 - 148.. Yes.. Thats correct.."

"Youre in saaya sans class right!? Saaya san told me all about it!! It seems really hard.."

"Its not that hard in my opinion, though math does suck.."

'!? Another emu copy!? But its uh.. Demonic!? Im gonna get suffocated..'

Tsukasa dragged ruis hand and led him, rui was surprised but ran with it, waving to ako and rinko.

"Hm? What was that for?"
Rui asked when they arrived at a alleyway, tsukasa hugging him tight.

"Do you not enjoy my company? If so.. I can just leave, tsukasa kun-"

"No no! Stay, i just uh.. Wanted alone time with you."

"Oh? Really now?"
Rui put lifted up tsukasas chin with two fingers, almost leaning in while the blond was a blushing mess.

"Rin-rin!! Quick!! Take a pic and lets leave!"
Not being so secretive, rui immediately fell back and the two girls came into view.

"Dang it.."

The end

AKO AND RINKO SUPREMACY REALLL