8♡

extra : MIA TRAVELS UNIVERSES TO ESCAPE HER DEATH

A CAT! surprise.
___ ___ ___

Saki, a wonderful girl who was always there by her brothers side, now cant be with him physically. May she rest and to not be bothered.

Their laid a old picture of saki and tsukasa, seemingly a tear drop on it. The blonde who was viewing it, couldnt keep his emotions in. He knew the day would come, but not this soon.

"Kasa.."
A pair of arms wrapped around tsukasa, he turned around hugging the boy while his tears got the others clothes all wet.

The soft crying trying to erase the the thought of actually doing it, no, saki wouldnt want to see her brother cry, shed want to leave a good memory with him.

------------------
Whimpers came from the cat as she was on the table, she was diagnosed with a sickness, and rui did everything he could to try and keep her alive, vet visits, paying for treatments and medicines, It stressed him, but, his cat..

"Doctor soruko.."
The assistant sounded out as she checked for the cats breathing, the doctors eyes widened as he was just getting ready to check up on the creature.

"Uh.. Mr kamishiro, we have some news."
The expectant face of rui turned hopeless, the blonde beside him saddened. Rui buried his face into tsukasas chest, the obvious crys hearing from him. He took the moment into consideration, finally, he began stroking ruis hair, in an attempt to comfort him.

"Meow meow? Meow meow meow meow meow meow ; where am i? Oh, im dead"
The cat looked over to her body, she walked through the door, her owners crying.

She felt herself fade from the world she has always known, taken care of by her owners, being fed, and being loved. All gone in a second.

"Meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow MEOW MEOW ; Im not gonna die yet, time to use my ultimate skill, WALKING OVER UNIVERSES!!"

The cat disappeared, she felt herself, what was this place? Oh, a animal shelter. The cage she was in was quite nice, cleaned, what does she look like though? Seeing the reflective blue walls in her cage, she looked at it.

British longhair, a small kitten, mainly yellow and white. She heard a familiar voice, her old owner!!

"Hey, do you know any cats that are energetic and bright? Something that could cheer up someone?"

"Ah yes! Let me show you around our cats"
The person answered, they walked around, nothing caught his attention until.. Oh my.

"This one, ill get this one."

"Alright! Lets get the process started now"

After some boring ass shit and signing papers, rui could finally bring home a cat. The kitten full of energy got him to melt out of adorableness.

....
Saki, a wonderful girl who was always there by her brothers side, now cant be with him physically. May she rest and to not be bothered.

Their laid a old picture of saki and tsukasa, seemingly a tear drop on it. The blonde who was viewing it, couldnt keep his emotions in. He knew the day would come, but not this soon.

"Kasa.."
A pair of arms wrapped around tsukasa, he turned around hugging the boy while his tears got the others clothes all wet.

The soft crying trying to erase the the thought of actually doing it, no, saki wouldnt want to see her brother cry, shed want to leave a good memory with him.

"Im sorry for your loss, can you give me a moment?"

"Sure.."
The other got up, walking to his car, tsukasa could only be curious but saddened, the death of his sister hit him hard. Rui has been amazing husband the last few days, considering tsukasa was a big ball of sadness now.

"Can you guess what it is, darling?"
Rui got a box, anticipating tsukasas answer.

"I dont know.. Maybe like a, money?"
Tsukasa looked at the box, some holes were made on it, he was dumbfounded when rui opened the box, his attention first caught by the teddybear.

"Isnt this..?"
He held it tight and cried, it was not just any teddybear, it was one that saki had gave him some time ago but was lost, now, rui had it.

Then, he saw the other box, he lost it when rui opened it. A small kitten came out, it went to rui, meowing.

"No, stop, this has to be a joke"

"Why would it be love?"
At that point, tsukasa just broke down, the kitten went to him and sat on his lap, purring.

The kitten itself reminded tsukasa of saki, he was gonna lose it. Picking up the cat and gently setting it down, he hugged rui while still crying, how much this man has done for tsukasa was unbelieveable.

The end