30♡

A show to not be forgotten.
_____ ______ ______ ______

"Okay, and a one, two, three!"

Everyone began dancing happily while rui was smiling, he had such a wonderful cast. And of course, the star, tsukasa.

Every kid loved tsukasa, he was loved by many in ruis shows, the crowd cheered watching what a sight.

The best show ever!

Directed and run by rui kamishiro, buy tickets for your kids and yourself! You wont want to miss it. Star of the show, tsukasa tenma. Celebrating the 50th show! 30 dollars a person each.

"Where is tsukasa.. He hasnt been showing up, do you think something happened..?"

"No no way, hes the star! Mr kamishiro wont let anything happen to him."

2 months ago..

"Thank you thank you ladies and gentlemen, through this journey, and at last, we will be hitting our 50 show! I do hope you all come."

Everyone clapped their hands as ruis speech was done, the show was put together so nicely.

"Through the dark"

"Theres a light, it shines brighter than ever. A journey that never ends, waiting for a answer."

"And.. Something gold, something light, something that i want to be."

The cast sang in rehearsal, rui almost started shedding tears. It was so amazing, yet.. Something, or someone, was missing.

"The snow that adorned the mountains!"

"And the sea that of mysteries"

"Fire that burned the strongest lands"

"And the wind that grew unlimitedly!"

Ruis part now.. Cmon, just because hes the director, doesnt mean he doesnt have any part in it.

"Sometimes, i feel like something is missing, a other half that cannot be reached. And now that your here, its light is brighter, but, nothing is real."

"Mountains fall, they are rebuilt! A true ones love is not to be weak, something that is making me awake!"

"Awesome! Anyways, any questions?"

"Mr kamishiro, but isnt your line incomplete? I feel like someone has to go with it."

"Ah, you will see. the show is tomorrow, how do you all feel?"

"Im excited but, it doesnt feel the same without tsukasa.. What happened to him?"

"Anyways, lets give them a show! And remember, only say your continue lines when i give the special signal."

"Okay, thank you."

....

"Mommy! Im so excited, my favorite is tsukasa!!"

"My favorite is miss kaily. Oh, cmon sweetie, the show is starting."

-
"And the wind that grew unlimitedly!"

The cast all grew silent as rui walked in with his outfit and did his choreo, the others following to the beat.

"Sometimes, i feel like something is missing, a other half that cannot be reached. And now that your here, its light is brighter, but, nothing is real."

Everything went silent until someone tapped ruis shoulder, ah, the star of the show has arrived.

"Anything can be real, can it not?"

Rui carried tsukasa bridal style and the signal was given, spinning around, while everyone was watching in amusement.

The show ended and everyone clapped, tsukasa seemed out of breath and the cast immediately went to go hug him.

-

"Alright, cmon sweetheart."
The snow fell outside, tsukasa put on his winter coat and grabbed the little girls hand. Though he was not particapating in this show, he was still apart of it.

"Im gonna see daddy on stage!?"

"Of course! Isnt that wonderful?"

"Woooo!"
Hajiro jumped excitedly as they both entered the place, securing a spot and sitting down.

"Happy 100th show everybody! Unfortunately, tsukasa wont be joining this show. But hes in the crowd somewhere, watching perhaps?"

Tsukasa smiled and waved to rui while hajiro did the same looking excited, he had gotten more rest now.

The place went silent and it seemed like tsukasa was gonna say something, maybe important?

"Goodluck honey."

Rui blew a kiss and the show started, hajiro cheered on so hard she almost fell out of her seat.

~the end~
(anyways, msa ruikasa)