9♡

Extra : !!no angst!! Dont let the title deceive you

Is it worth loving you?
___ ___ ___ ___

"Rui.. Your condition has gotten better, wich im proud of, but, is there anything on your mind?"
The therapist asked, rui was timid in answering, but he would anyways.

"Ive.. Made a friend actually. Hes soft, caring, and gentle with me."

"Thats sweet, i hope your recovering over your past better now?"

"Yes, i have let go of my ex friends now, not completely since i saw one of them yesterday.. But, i have been recovering from them a lot easier."

"Great! Can you tell me about this new friend? You dont have to if you dont want to!"

"I-i would like to! His name is tsukasa, and hes really sweet and uh, whats that word? Cute? Yes, that fits him. But maybe i just well uhm, nevermind!"

"Hows it at school?"

"I still do kinda get bullied.. I dont wanna ruin tsukasas reputation, so ill stay away from him! Hel understand, he will get bored of me anyways, like everyone."

"Rui, if your gonna stay away from him, youl just lose him. Take your time, i know you might think everyone sees you as a weirdo, but thats not true."

Blablabla this, blablabla that, until he got a text.

"Haha, you can take it, i dont mind."
The therapist nodded, he quickly checked it.

Tsukasa tenma
= HEY RUI
RURU!!!
DID YOU SEE WHAT MS NAZUIKA SAID

You
= hm? No, im afraid not

Tsukasa tenma
= SHE SAID WERE GONNA GO ON A FIELD TRIP!!!!

You
= how you amuse me with your energeticness.

Tsukasa tenma
= oh uh, sorry if im annoying

You
= No! Not at all, i actually like it, its been a long time someone has been so energetic texting me.

Tsukasa tenma
= //image
MS NAZUIKA IS GONNA CATCH ME USING MY PHONE IN CLASS, SYL!!!

Rui chuckled and hearted the message, he felt his cheeks heat up as he closed off his phone.

"Do you want to be something more than friends with him?"

"...." Silence, rui thought about it. What did she mean? Best friends? No no, but he was already that with tsukasa, could she mean?

"Yes but, its gonna be to late, hes just gonna go into the ex friends list."

"Rui.. I know you still feel like its your fault nene and mizuki left you, but i promise its not. If you want to be with tsukasa, do it. Its something out of your control to bend his feelings, but you can control what you do so he bends it on his own. Oh and look at that, your session is up, alright, goodbye."

"Okay, thank you.. Goodbye"
Rui got up from his seat, walking out of the room to his mothers car.

"How was it sweetheart?"

"Good. Nothing out of the ordinary."

Actually, there was something out of the ordinary, the talk. He told the therapist on how he felt about someone, someone very special, in fact.

The end

OH BUT ITS A CLIFFHANGER.