18♡

Teacher student parent conference.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___  ___ ___ ___

"Sweetie.. Wake up!"

"No!! 5 more minutes dad?"

"Theres a teacher student parent conference today, remember?"
The little girls eyes widened as she jumped out of her bed and walked towards the stairs, tsukasa sighed and made her bed first.

-

"Sweetheart! Good morning"
Rui picked up the little girl and spun her around, tsukasa walked down the stairs and grinned, approaching his husband and daughter.

"Cmon, lets get ready hajiro!"
Tsukasa picked up his daughter to the bathroom, kids have so much energy.. But then again, they are kids. So you cant really blame them.

-

"Alright, cmon sweetie."
Tsukasa picked up hajiro and put her on the ground, exiting the car with rui following.

Some people were looking, but it didnt matter much honestly. Walking into the building, it was their turn.

"Ah! Mr tenma, oh, your brother can stay outside."
The teacher called.

"Brother? Who?"

"The one that has purple hair."

Hajiro hugged ruis leg tight, honestly, she was short as expected for a 5th year old.

"Im scared daddy.."

"Scared? What are you scared of? Hmm, how about this, we'll.. Get ice cream afterwards!"

"That sounds like a good idea, how about we go to your aunties house to?"

"Aunt saki!? Yes!! Okay! Ill go"

"Now THATS my little girl!"
Tsukasa picked up hajiro and they both walked into the room, sitting at the chairs.

"So, hajiro is very smart, her behaviour is good to, but she has trouble making friends since she joined. She distanced herself in group projects, do you know why this might be happening?"

"Sounds a lot like him when he was a kid. We actually have been noticing this to, whenever we go to our friends house and they have kids, she also distances her self. We have tried to talk to her about it."

"Well yes, she does act a lot like me when i was just a kid.. But i dont know anything that couldve caused this. I dont know if we spoil her to much or she just doesnt want friends."

"Ah! And i forgot, you are?"

"Please, just call me mr kamishiro."

"Okay so mr kamishiro, mr tenma im assuming, other than that, how does hajiro act at home?"

"Shes really just herself, energetic like any kid would be, she gets scared easily and well.. Shes just her."

-

"See? That wasnt so bad."

"Hmm yeah.. But ms shaika is scary when shes mad.."

"Haha, alright, cmon, lets get ice cream!"

"ICE CREAM WOOOO!!"
Rui carried hajiro on his back to the ice cream stall, tsukasa just laughed and followed them.

Ever since he and rui adopted hajiro, his life finally felt complete. He still remembered it like yesterday.

-

"Oh babee!!"

"Hm? What is it?"

"So you know hajiro? The 2 year old were fostering?"

"Yea? Why? Wait.. Are you taking her back!? Did we lose our foster rights!?"

"No no! Not at all, alright, here."
Tsukasa took a look at the paper rui had set down, he wanted to burst into tears. They were fucking adoption papers.

"Is this april fools?"

"Why would it be? I know you've really been thinking of starting a family, and fostering hajiro was all my plan."

Tsukasa hugged rui and just then, hajiro crawling came.

"Sweetheart? What are you doing here? Cmon, lets get you back to the crib."
Rui picked up hajiro and placed her back in the crib, tsukasa was extatic.

3 years later, they couldnt be happier. Hajiro was a pretty young girl who had black straight hair and a adorable smile.

The end.
EXCEPT IM GONNA MAKE A SEQUEL SOON BC NGL THIS AU IS CUTE.