37♡

An accidental interaction bound to make each other fall in love.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Walking in the street at night pass a store, tsukasa stopped in his tracks when he saw a purple hair with cyan streaks.

Shit.

His footsteps were loud in the night, so it easily caught the attention of the other just as he was gonna run away.

"How rude. Cmon, turn around, and walk up to me, im not a big scary wolf."

Tsukasa gulped and did as he was told, a pink heart shaped lollipop in the others mouth, wich confused him a bit.

The jacket that kept him warm in the cold night was pulled off unexpectedly and raised in the air, leaving his white shirt visible.

Taking the lollipop out of his mouth, the student from the opposite class of tsukasa named rui waved the jacket in the air.

"Come get it, shorty."

"EXCUSE ME! I am considered tall and were only EIGHT centi meters apart!!"

"Still short, do you want it? If not, ill keep it, fine by me."

"Its freezing! Give me back my jacket!"

The purple light illuminated the two, more so tsukasa who was standing a bit more close to it.

Without thinking, tsukasa grabbed the lollipop and put it in his mouth, a slight tint of blush appearing on him.

"I-i-i.. Just have your jacket back.."

Rui appeared to be very red, handing tsukasa his jacket and ruffling the blondes hair.

'What the hell did i just.. Do.."

Walking into the store just to calm down a bit, tsukasa was absolutely flabbergasted. What the hell was that interaction?

The next day..

As tsukasa walked into the school as usual, peoples eyes were on him, talking and whispering.. What was up with everyone?

"Tsukasa senpai, have you checked instagram?"

"Toya? Hmm.. No, whats up with everyone?"
The dual haired soon left leaving tsukasa curious and confused.

@YOURGIRLSANSAN

*video of what went down last night*

cc ; i was just passing to the store but i caught this. #YOURGIRLSANSAN #sansan-san #whatthefuckinghellintheworld

He was wearing the same jacket right now as it was a bit cold, hurrying to the bathroom.

"This.. Smells like rui.."
Tsukasas mind was already fucked by now, ruis cologne.. seriously? Who wouldve even guessed he actually considers wearing it?

"It smells like me?"

'Oh. Fucking. Shit.'

Double fucked. Rui walked in and grabbed the jacket, yep, that sure was the scent of his cologne.

"Gah! This is your fault.."
Tsukasa stuffed the jacket into his backpack, sure he would wear it anyways, BUT IT WAS THE SAME JACKET FROM. LAST. NIGHT. Unhygienic anyone would say.

"Here, just use mine, its fine, i like the cold."
Rui put his jacket inside tsukasas backpack, and walked out. But a note slipped out of his pocket.

'Text me? ^^
**********'

-

"Sansan-san! What else did you see!?"