31♡

Last (MAYBE) chapter, i hope you all enjoy this kinda joke one? Buts in a serious writing.

RUIKASA BUT.. ITS MSA????

-

Hi, im rui from japan. Please, like and subscribe.

Growing up, i was always a outcast. I was the type of kid to like science and engineering, you can say, i grew up close with someone to.

I was walking down the school halls with my girl best friend, nene. We grew up close together and often she came over to my house, we also had 2 other friends.

- just saying you know.. You really dont have to stress it all out.

- im fine nenz, stress is something normal, i just need to get rid of it.

- are you even listening at all? Maybe you should talk to tsukasa. After all, he is a "good listener"

- hehe, the way you joke about such things really does make me cackle a bit nene. I suppose i will, thanks.

- no problem, i guess..?

I ran off and waved to nene, where tsukasa could be was exactly like where i thought hed be, typical star.

- hey kasa kun! What are you doing?

- gah!? Uhh, just checking out my notebook for notes, ms nazuika is so unfair!

I laughed and went over his shoulder to see what he was reading, we were inseparable despite him disliking me. And it was to a literal extent.

Altho he avoided me most of the times, we have our fair share of similarities and loved talking to each other.

- nenz told me to come see you since your apparently a good listener. So, would you agree?

- ABSOLUTELY not! Unless you do some magic or something to convince me.. WICH IS NOT HAPPENING!!

Tsukasa was obviously fun to tease, seeing his face red up made my day always better, but my heart soon dropped when i saw it.

'Kamiyamas special heart festival is coming up!

Take someone with you, or go by yourself! Funding for a cancer charity by the sales of cookies or any delicious treats you have!'

- excuse me?? Rui?? Hello?

- ah- sorry kasa kun, did i go wondering in my mind again?

- yea, you were staring at the poster again, do you have anyone to take?

- not as of right now, nenz is going with mizuki since emu is busy that day. You know, doxxing friends.

- d-doxxing!? Never mind.. Well, if you want to, we can go together.

I found it amusing when tsukasa immediately picked up his notebook and smashed it into his face, almost like he was covering something.

- together? I dont see why not. You really dont have to hide your embarrassment.

- w-what embarrassment!? Haha, see, nothing there. Like a star, as i am, of course! 

Seeing him blush meant, something to me, being that im his director and has been in love with him ever since we got closer.

I felt stunned when i felt tsukasas hands creeping against mine, could he be making moves?

I grabbed his hand and did thumb things, all while not even looking like at him, i swear it looked like he was gonna explode.

- im gonna go now, bye kasa kun!

I waved at him and left quickly after, with a sly grin on my face.

"RUI!!!"

To be continued on.

Loves a dangerous chemical.