61☽✩♪❀

What kind of ending do you want?
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ __

Behold
For this final chapter
I will post all the fucking drafts i have with no shame.

An unforgettable stream.
_____ _____ _____ _____ __

"Wait, Emu, here."

Nene's character gave Emu a flower and a heart emote came up, how sweet.

"Ooo!! Me and Nene's chan's house is so aesthetic!! What do you guys think?"

Meanwhile with Rui and Tsukasa.

"WAIT NO RUI THERE'S A CREEPER-"

With his heavily enchanted sword, Rui killed the creeper in a couple swoops.

"Can you two STOP SCREAMING?? Me and Emu are trying to!!! Forget it."

"Guhh.. Well sowwy Nene, someone couldn't fight a creeper all on his own."

The chat blew up on the tone Rui used, hell, on Youtube, you could watch videos titled "Rui using his whiny/teasing voice to get what he wants compilation."

"I SWEAR TO *BLEEPING* GOD THAT IF YOU KEEP MILKING THAT VOICE I'M GONNA *BLEEPING* COME INTO YOUR HOUSE AT NIGHT AND SLASH OPEN AN ARTERY"

"Someone make a compilation of Nene having a sailors mouth."

"It got so bad once because a creeper accidentally killed Nene's cat that she bypassed our filter swears!!"

Flashback..

" *BLEEP* NO NO NO NO *BLEEP* YOU UGH STUPID *BLEEPING* AS- *BLEEP* CREEPER FUCKING HATE YOU AAAAAA RIP CHOCOLATE NO NO NO NO NOOO UGH *BLEEP* YOU YOU FUCKIN- *BLEEP* CREEPER"

End of flashback.

"We had to up our filtering and i didn't enjoy upgrading it. Wait, Tsukasa-kun?? TSUKASA-KUN?? NENE HELP WHERE IS TSUKASA HE WAS JUST HERE WITH ME!!"

"He went into the portal. Why do you care so much about him??"

"I'm going with him goodbye"

"COMING OUT VIDEO WHEN??"
And with that, Rui entered the portal looking for Tsukasa.

"Now.. Where could Tsukasa-kun be. You know, i can't spend a single second without that man. You know when you're all warm and then your plush gets stolen?"

(🌊) oceanananaana
= talking about a man like that smh

(🦅🇺🇸) hunter
= WHAT'S A SECOND??? 🦅🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🦅🦅🦅

(🌈‼️) angel's biggest bunion
= who else is watching Tsukasa troll Rui on his stream rn and is switching every second

(💓) kawaii!!
= YES ME, IT'S SO FUNNY

"Huh? What do you guys mean Tsukasa trolling me? Wait a minute."

Rui got up from his chair and went off screen, and he went to Tsukasa's room.

"What are you doing?"
Rui entered in and Tsukasa's face turned pale, Rui looked at his computer and his face turned unamused.

"I'm gonna log out of minecraft real quick."

-

Tsukasa was playing minecraft like usual on stream, but something was different.

(🔥) FIREEE
= WHY ARE YOU SITTING ON RUI'S LAP, TSUKASA!???

(💀) 292jahdjsja
= 💀.

___________________________________________

A joke to make the prince laugh.
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____