53✩

Mr alchemist is sick!!
____ ____ ____ ____ ____

"Chicken stew.. Okay.. AAAAA! EMU, HELP ME!!"

Tsukasa screamed, Emu rolled her eyes pushed him off. "Amateur! Watch the real chef and let me show you how it's done!"

In an instant, the stew was done and Tsukasa's jaw dropped. Nene just laughed as Emu was smiling proudly.

"Now, let's get this to Rui! I'm gonna go make some tea!"

Tsukasa just nodded as he took the hot stew and brought it to Rui, he was sneezing and coughing a lot.

"Eat up."
He raised the spoon, Rui smiled weakly and ate the stew, patting Tsukasa's head.

"You're sick. And i think i know why! It's your messed up sleep schedule. Stop staying up so late till 5 working on things!! You don't even sleep!!"

"Hehe.. It's nothing Tsukasa-kun. But, thank you for caring."

"It's nothing!?"

Tsukasa kept feeding Rui until the bowl was empty, he got up and then said. "I'm gonna go help Emu and Nene. Just, try to rest okay?"

Tsukasa went back to the kitchen where Emu and Nene were chatting while cooking, they seemed to be making like.. Ramen?

"Here's the tea, Tsukasa-kun!! Luckily it's still hot."

He accepted the tea and went back to Rui, yet, Rui was already sleeping. He was hugging a pillow and looked uncomfortable.

Tsukasa smiled softly and removed the pillow, he put it beneath Rui's head and the pillow was replaced by him. Of course he set the tea down first.

"Tsukasa-kun, aren't you gonna get sick!??"

Emu said, Tsukasa just shrugged and closed his eyes. "Meh, i'll be okay." Emu put a blanket over them and went back to the kitchen.

Rui patted Tsukasa's head and kissed it, all the while hugging him on the couch. Usually, when he was sick, only his mom would care and he would be lonely.

He isn't lonely now though.

The end

A/n : just a quick short one, i wanna ask you guys though, what's ur fav chapter?? In terms of storyline and writing, also, the last chapter of this book will be on new years ^^