32♡

Ruikasa but its a stereotypical american highschool.

-
Tsukasa was wearing his uniform from kamiyama since he had NO idea what to wear for his first day.

"Hello everyone, please welcome our new transfer student tissuekaesa, tissuekaesa, you can take a seat."

"Miss, its pronounced su-kasa."

"Oh alright sorry, anyways, tissuekaesa, you can sit next to.. Kayla!"

Tsukasa facepalmed but sat none the less, but was tripped by the leg of someone.

"Oops, sorry."
Was said in a sarcastic tone, tsukasa got up hurriedly and sat.

-

'The bleachers huh? Dont mind if i d- wait a second..'

A girl got on the bleachers to find someone already there, oh, he was the new kid?

"Oh wait, your tsukasa right?"

"FINALLY SOMEONE PRONOUNCES MY NAME RIGHT! yeah, im watching them."
Tsukasa pointed out to the football team below, though he knew someone special was in it.

'Rui..'

...
"So, apparently its called royale rebel high."

"That is a weird highschool name. And its in america, hou.. Well then, goodbye rui."
Nene hugged rui and quickly let go, emu hugged rui to and frowned, tsukasa gave him a kiss and a long hug.

"I love you."

"Relax, we'll still text each other, and i love you to kasa kun."
Rui turned back and started walking towards the plane.

-
"Okay so thats the star athlete rui, also captain of the team. Theres a rumour he likes the cheer captain, thats jacob and hes dating dating charlotte, and yea i dont bother to know their names that much. Im yuzami by the way!"

It was only until then tsukasa realized the girl he was sitting next to was also japanese, phew, it wasnt just him and rui.

"Oh, hi yuzami. What school did you go to back in japan?"

"Miyamasuzaka! Thats right, the same school where mmj went to! I never met them tho.."

"One of my friends go there to, i was actually childhood friends with shizuku hinomori!"

"Eh!? Shizuku hinomori!? That shizuku hinomori!?"

"Yea, and my sister saki is childhood bestfriends with shiho hinomori."

"Youre so lucky!? Also, i feel sorry for laughing when the teacher pronounced your name as tissukaesa. She pronounces mine as youzaemy"

"Youzaemy!? thats even worst!"

"Do you wanna have a tour around the school?"

"Of course! I was lost even getting here."

"Then follow my lead!"
Yuzami took tsukasa around the school, he not realizing rui had already recognized him. Its been like 2 months since they ever talked over phone. Yet, rui still thought about tsukasa.

"Pffft! Look at his clothes, the uniform! Who even wears uniforms to school?"

"And look, he has made friends with his own kind now. Rui is a exception tho.."

Suddenly, tsukasa was pushed into a room and the door was locked, trying to frantically open it.

"Dont even try, learn that from the girl who died here, her screams and banging werent heard."
Someone immerged from the shadows and lifted tsukasas chin up to face him.