28♡

Tsukasas crush.
____ ____ ____

"Tsukasa!! Lets play!!"

Three voices came at once, knocking on the tenma residences door. Emu, nene, and rui.

"Oh, those are your friends sweetheart! Go play with them while i make lunch, okay? Be back by 12."

"Okay mom!! Coming guys!!"

Tsukasa opened the door and went outside, the four had stayed very close to each other. Their mothers were friends.

"I heard there was a big scary wolf coming out at night.. Thats what my mom told me at least. She said it likes pork based food or raw pork in general.."

"!? My mom cooks me foods with porks a lot.. Aaaaa!! Am i gonna die to the big scary wolf!?"

"My moms just lying. Also, hows saki doing? Your little sister.."

"My mom said shes doing fine! Shes still a bit weak but my mom told me not to worry"

"Hm. Thats good to hear.. What should we play today?"

"My mom gave me extra cardboard today! I made a train. How about we play train station?"

"Aha!! Your a genius rui!! Cmon guys!"

Rui took out a whole cardboard train and a piece of paper, he had 4.

'Conductor : □

Passenger : □

Ticket seller : □'

Nene signed as conductor, emu as ticket seller, rui and tsukasa were the passengers.

They all had this spot they would play in, it was a small field with trees to keep shade and to not get to hot.

"Im gonna be a ticket seller! Wooooo! Ticket seller emuuuu, innn, ACTION!!"

"Heres your hats, nene, emu."

Rui handed the two hats, emus was sparkly and shiny, like he knew emu would pick ticket seller. Nenes was also matching her.

"Ahem, hello fellow ticket seller! May i have a ticket?"

"Of course! Thatl be two dollars! Where are you going?"

"Me and my friend are going to uhm.. Ah.. Kyoto!"

Emu pressed one of the buttons in the booth expecting nothing, boy was she wrong. A drawer opened up with tickets and money in it. She was blown away.

"Here you go!! Have a nice day!!✩"

"Train to kyoto, almost leaving~"

Tsukasa and rui hurriedly sat on the chairs of the train, and soon, it took off.
Rui was basically a genius, and the three got to enjoy all his inventions. Who knew hed be making ROBOTS.

After it was over, tsukasa waved goodbye, first hugging them.

-

"Mom! Im home!!"

"Tsukasa sweetheart! How was it?"

"Good as usual! And.."

The young boy took a deep breath, oh no, did something happen to him?? Did he get hurt!?

"I HAVE A CRUSH!!"

The mother let out a excited squeal and hugged her son tight, 8 year olds having a crush. Adorable maybe?

"Awh!! Who is it? Is it someone from your friend group?"

"Yes.."

"Eeeek! Is it nene?? How cute!"

"Nope! Guess again!"

"Hm.. Emu? Shes adorable! Of course you would have a crush on her!"

"Not again.. Your bad at this game mommy."

"Hey! Its a honest guess. Then who could it be.. You must be lying about the first clue!! Hmm, is it your classmate mayii?"

"No!! Im not lying about the first clue, bleh."

The mother checked her groupchat to find that some of the members have answered.

The cool moms

EEEEE, tsukasa has a crush! But he
Wont tell me who it is.

Ms kusanagi : its probably rui

Ms ootori : its rui

Ms kamishiro : its my son

What? How do you guys
Know?

Ms kusanagi : nene told me her suspicion about it

Ms ootori : emu told me everything they did and i got the idea

Ms kamishiro : whenever tsukasa comes over for a sleepover, rui makes sure he gets extra special treatment.

Well thats gonna be a later
Conversation.

....

"See you later rui! Emu! Nene!"

"Bye tsukasa!!"

The blonde waved to his friends leaving the school building.

"Okay.. You can do this tsukasa. You can do it. Hey mom..?"

"Sweetheart! How was school? Saki cooked your favorite!"

"It was fine. Can i talk to you?"

"Of course! What is it sweetheart?"

The two sat on the couch while tsukasa was thinking about what to say, what words would be best.

"I.. Have a crush on someone."

"Mhmm, and? Crushes are common someone your age. Ah! And cmon, i have a meeting to go to. Your coming."

Tsukasa sighed and followed his mother where the meeting area was hosted. It was like a hangout spot?

"Hey girls! Anyways, you four have fun"

"Alright, mom, cmon rui!"

"Your inviting me tsukasa? Hehe. How kind, i guess nene will go with emu."

Rui followed the blonde as the meeting started, oh where was he in the plan again?

'Okay, you cant mess this up. Just tell him, and its over.'

"You didnt litter this with robots, did you?"

"Tsukasa.."

...?

is my main team valid, anyways ako > you