49♡

Angst <3 (bitter sweet? Good ending?)
Tw : su1c1d3, murd3r, h0m0ph0b14, ch1ld 4bus3

Tsukasa..
___ ___ ___

Hehe.

Nothing goes my way, does it now?

Years and years of secretly dating.

All just because of your mother.

My wing is black, tainted of the horrors i saw, the other white because of how much beauty and light i saw when i met you.

My halo dimmed a yellow, the laughter saki does, a regular 15 year old who was stripped of her life, all because of some stupid shit that happened and made her born weak.

My mind a fog, just like when i finally made the knot. Jumping off my chair. I dont want to be a pain to you. Ever.

Waiting in line, waiting for when its my turn. When the darkness on my body is casted out, and enter what they call freedom and happiness.

I laid there, people already avoiding me like im some sort of monster. They were scared of my black wing and dimmed halo.

I was kicked out from your home when we came out to your mom. You blocked me on all socials, cut me from your life, because mommy knows best? Isnt it.

Im a monster anywhere. I was a monster in my fathers eyes. A monster in your mothers eyes. My mothers eyes. The schools eyes. Everyone who walked past mes eyes.

But no.

You were different.

You took me in so much care, and made me forget about the life i had before.

We spent time together, everywhere. I got to enjoy the little things in life, with you.

You loved me.

And i loved you.

We fed each other our foods, hugged and kissed each other. I tried to prove before we came out to your mother, that i was worthy.

But no. I am never worthy.

I thought she would be a mother in law, but certainly, my killer in law.

... Suichi tenma. I hate you. You made my life a living hell just because of my identity. And that lead me to my death.

You stripped a 15 year olds life. She was your child. All in the name that you 'loved' her, you killed her? You didn't love her. She was burden to you. You murdered her in cold blood. To end her suffering you say, yet she was fine. She was always fine. You killed her when she just got better.

I will always be a monster in everyone's eyes. Yet, not Saki, my aunts, and Tsukasa's. They treated me like im a normal human being. Why cant you do that?

Sakis name, if i were to approach her, id be called a monster and to not harass her. That i belong in hell, and im no worthy of heaven.

I fought so long. Under the torment of her mother.

And i've been doing it for to long.

I chose this way.

"NO, MOM, PLEASE! STOP, MOM, NO! NO! MOM, IT HURTS, PLEASE-"

Rui was alerted by the scream, but no one else seemed to care. Sakis ears were torn out when she died, so she was deaf for the time being.

It was tsukasa, he didnt even realize he was in the after life, he had a blind fold on and he was wearing a white dress, it was covered in blood and there was a stab wound in his stomach. He was pleading for whatever fucking monster did this to him to stop.