58♡

Travelling in time to meet your parents but younger!?
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ____

"Dada.. Are you sure this is safe?"

"Yep! Tested it about 1 time. Now, wear this so you don't get loss and be back for dinner sweetheart!"

"WAIT DADA AAAAA-"
Rui pushed his daughter into the time machine and pressed some buttons before it loaded up, he then went to make dinner.

With Hajiro..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

"Eh!? Are you alright!??? Who are you!???"
Hajiro fell face first onto the school floor and looked around. The stranger lifted her up and Hajiro looked around.

"Do you know uh.. Rui Kamishiro?"

"Hm? Yeah! He's my boyfriend!!"

"I need to see him."

"Well that won't be necessary since i'm her- huh? Who are you? Are you a new student? Why are you not in a uniform?"

"That's exactly what i was thinking! Who are you!???"

Hajiro took a deep breath.

"I'm Hajiro Tenma. Also can we go to a less public area.. I'm really a black sheep right now considering my dress is red."

"Y-yeah! Cmon. (HUH!?? HAJIRO TENMA!??)"

Tsukasa took the girls hand and they went to a place with less people, followed by Rui. Specifically, Rui's hiding place.

"I'm still confused! HAJIRO TENMA!?? MY LAST NAME IS TENMA!!"

"I time travelled from the future, i'm your future child basically.."

"FUTURE CHILD!?? WHO AM I MARRIED TO!? MOST IMPORTANTLY.. WHO THE HECK DID I HAVE A KID WITH!? ICHIKA!??"

"Dad! Wait, maybe not that.. Relax!"

"I'm interested in this time travelling thing.. Are you able to confirm things?"

"The most i remember since my mind is foggy is.. Before i was pushed into the time machine, someone said 'be back for dinner sweetheart!', and then here i am. Uh, da- i mean.. Uh..  Tsukasa..? Who are you calling?"

Tsukasa was frantically on his phone video calling Saki, when she picked up, Saki thought Rui bombed Tsukasa's house or smth.

"SAKI! CAN I TALK TO ICHIKA!??"

"Onii-chan? What happened!? But sure.. Ichika!!"

"ICHIKA!! I think me and you got married or something because this girl said that her name is Hajiro Tenma and she has black hair!!"

"...what?"

Tsukasa showed Ichika the girl and Ichika was a bit confused, "Saki.. Not to offend you or your brother or anything but does he not know i have grey eyes, he has amberish eyes and the girl has red eyes?"

"Oh, Aunt Ichika!! Hi! Woah, you look super young!! But not too much different from the time i came from."

"So she refers Ichika as Aunt. So no, Tsukasa-kun, we didn't even give her a chance to explain anything."

Tsukasa hung up the call and then replied, "yeah.. You're right. So, Hajiro, how do we know you're not a faker?"

"You guys saw me come out of a portal."

"RIGHT! portal.. Sorry."

"Ahem, as i was saying, my name is Hajiro Tenma, now, i literally time travelled so.. Someone smart and a genius made the machine."