45♡

Algebra freeze!
____ ____ ____

"Andd, done! What do you think sweetheart?"

"Woah! Thanks dad!! Now i can finally-"

"CAN I HAVE ONE TOO!? Oh ahem, i mean.. Can i have one too, dear?"

Hajiro looked back at her dad as she sat on her chair, she was being presented off the new auto stir cup her other dad made.

"Also, i want to tell you both something.."

"Hm? What is it sweetheart?"

Rui got up and approached hajiro, her nervous face making her worried.

"My teacher said im slacking off and that im dumb, she said that i need to quit being on my phone and study more.."

Tsukasa spat out his coffee and quickly rubbed it, hajiro? Slacking off? Dumb? Since when?

"What subject does she teach?"

"Math."

"Hmm.. Do you wanna join the algebra competition then? I can sign you in."

"Algebra competition? When?"

"A week from now! Do you wanna join, hajiro?"

"Hmm.. Yes yes yes!! Im so excited!!"

"Alright, cmon, lets go to my room and get you signed up."

Rui laughed a little and went up, while tsukasa just looked at hajiro with a "fine." Look and looked back the other way.

And thats where they were now, hajiro with other contestants on stage, of all different ages to.

"No way, she looks so young.. Doing algebra!?"

"No no, it cant be.."

"Alright! Lets introduce our contestants. First up, please."

"Hello, i am nakero jushomika, i am a 12th grader and i am currently 17 years old. I plan on getting a math degree."

"So nakero, what was the thing that made you wanna participate?"

"I have always wanted to win this type of competition and my schedule was finally open so, i joined! Yea, super excited."

The person moved onto the next and held the mic.

"Hello, i am Rui Kamishiro, i have graduated and i have 2 degrees being science and engineering. I am currently 29 years old and i am, so to say, excited for this."

The reporter moved down a bit so the mic could reach hajiro, wich she found a bit nice.

"Hello!! I am hajiro tenma, i am in the fourth grade and i am nine years old, im super excited about this competition!!"

Rui turned to hajiro and playfully stuck out his tongue, while doing a motion with his hands. For revenge, hajiro did the same and stood her ground.

"And last contestant!"

"Hello. Im yufu ichao. Im a year 11 an im 17 years old. Thats all."

"Alright! And, 1, 2, 3, go!"

The question was on the screen and hajiro wasted no time getting down to it, there was a 20 minute timer for each one. The last person to solve it would be disqualified and replaced.

"And im done!"
Hajiro shouted proudly, rui looked at her and smiled before focusing back.

The reporter looked at hajiros answer before applauding her, "thats.. Correct!"

"And im also done."
The reporter went over to rui and gave a thumbsup, yufu looked like he was having a hard time. Until finally, nakero finished.

"Yufu ichao, is disqualified! Our replacement, mizuki akiyama!"