11♡

Extra : this is a mafia au, i do not condone any behavior such as that, obviously. This is merely for entertainment, please, proceed with caution.

Bosses day off.
___ ___ ___ ___

Tsukasa tenma, boss of the tenma company, known to be strict, and has kinda high expectations. The building was disguised as a normal office building, he lived in there, has whole room, shower, dining to. He is successful, but never bothered to tell anyone about his private life.

"Boss, the boss of masuyo building matters are still unfinished, deadlines are still to meet."

"Hm. The masuyo building is stubborn, we'll steal their money, and they cant do anything, since its legal. Our work never gets detected anyways.."

Tsukasa spun around his chair to face his secretary, no one could really tell what emotion he had, always that cold vibe. Who knew he was kicking his feet while talking to someone at night?

-

Rui<3
= hey honey, watcha doing?

You
= nothing much, masuyos are being taken care of.

Rui<3
= alright. I trust you enough, but cmon now, we barely spend any more time together, dont you have days off???

You
= nope actually.. I MEANN, i can just call off, im sure the employees can work on their own, and you can you know, visit me

Rui<3
= are you perhaps inviting me to your top secret building?

You
= yes i am, well, night rui, love youuu

Rui<3
= night honey, love you to ^^♡

God, the way this man turns his stomach upside down. He was married to his highschool sweetheart, not sharing a house together was.. Well, unfortunate. But its life, tsukasa has important buissness and rui understands that.

-

"Morning boss! A- boss..? What are you wearing..?"

Tsukasa stepped out of his room wearing just a simple grey hoodie and some medium long pants, greeted by some employees and his secretary.

"Im having a day off today, and i think you all can handle it on your own, please, dont disappoint me. I am counting on you all."

Everyone nodded all be it surprised, that hoodie wasnt even tsukasas size.

"Boss, may i ask, isnt your hoodie to big?"

"This is someone elses hoodie, not mine, i have borrowed it, but i think i can keep it."

Suddenly, an alarm went off.

"Someone has entered the building, they are arising to level 4. Ple-"

Before it could finish, a purple haired male came up from the elevator and went to tsukasa.

Some actually felt quite intimidated by the figure, strong posture, could he also be a boss..?

"Darling! I couldnt really wait to see you, oh, isnt this mine?"
Rui went up and wrapped his arms around tsukasa, the other flustered about the remark.

"Quit embarrassing me.. Lets just go to my room."

Rui picked tsukasa up bridal style, his room was labeled anyways.

Dropping the shorter onto the bed, rui viewed tsukasa.

"And quit staring, didnt anyone teach you manners?"

The secretary listening in thought that their relationship wasnt so.. No! Quit easdropping.

The 2 were enjoying each others company, alot actually. Rui remembered what movie tsukasa liked, so he put that on.