14♡

OKAY MAYBE A BIT TO CLOSE-
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

"Hey everyone! Its nene, and me and the group are here at a cool arcade, We'll link the location in description if you wanna check it out!"

Holding the camera as nene talked, they had a vlogging channel, thats right folks, in this alternate universe/au, your wxs have turned into vloggers and early adulthood, being 21.

"Were gonna go to the claw machine first, and then other ones, i would have bring some bots but then again.. I cant cheat. Curse you for this nene. "

Rui said as the group went to the claw machine, sticking the coin in, first, it was emus turn.

..didnt get the prize. Well, tsukasas turn. After fiddling around, AWH MAN! didnt get a prize. Nenes turn, what!? How! This games rigged, howd she get one but he didnt!?

"And guys, its the mechanical geniuses turn, doubt he'll not get it."

As expected, he won a teddybear. Honestly, it looked quite cute.

"HAHA! me and rui won prizes! And we get 1 point! Oh, i forgot to mention, whoever wins points most, gets a special prize, so stay tuned!!"
While nene was talking, you can see in the background, rui was giving tsukasa the teddy bear he won, and emu was on her phone.

Conspiracy's already formed about maybe secret relationships, but honestly, they were just milking it.

Finally, after some walking, they came across a game theyd like to play, it seemed simple but fun, basically, arrows, you stepped on them when the corresponding one was on the screen, rythmn games.

Nene was a fucking pro, full combo. Rui being the sub camera man almost dropped it, but then again he also can full combo easily. Emu gave up and tsukasa missed like 293829 times.

"Nene, 2 points, rui, 2 points, tsukasa, half a point/1.5, emu, 5 points!"

"WHAT!? emu didnt even particapa-"

"Shush! Anyways, were going to go get food, then go to our hotel! NEXT CHALLENGE! whoever chickens out first loses a point, were going to use pocky, you get the idea, lets go!"

Nene was all be it kinda energetic in the camera, a bit far then what she is irl. But non the less, the challenge starts.

"First contestants! Emu and rui, start in 3, 2, 1!"

Emu backed away first, but she got most of the pocky, strawberry flavour solos in her opinion, but not in mine..

"Alright, me and emus turn, rui, hold the camera!"

Emu dashed for most of the pocky but quickly pecked nenes lips, according to the chart, each get 2 points.

Nene and tsukasa, nene didnt last a second before she pulled off, tsukasa can get that 1 point, she also did that with rui.

"Rui and tsukasas turn!!"

Emu said cheerfully, 3 2 1 go! It was quite slow ngl.. Tsukasas heart was racing as rui closed in, their lips 1 cm away from touching.

Rui broke off with a grin, leaving tsukasa dumbfounded. He got up to hug emu out of shock, what.the.fuck.

"Eh!? Tsukasa kun!! Are you alright!??"
Emu cupped tsukasas cheeks while he was still processing, looking around his face for a answer.

"And.. Tsukasas the winner! With emu coming in at 2nd place, she'll get a prize to obviously. Anyways, time for the prize!"

Emu ran to nene and hugged her, leaving tsukasa nothing to cling on, he felt arms wrap around his waist as he looked back, rui?

"Heres your special prize."
And with that, ruis lips were connected to tsukasas. Okay, they are dating already, but cmon, you know this cant really pay the bills.

Nene had blurred it for demonitization reasons, emu squeeled in excitement. Whens the wedding btw??

The end~