43♡

Mr tenma, i swear i have a hall pass!!
_____ _____ _____ ____ ____ _____ _____

"Okay hajiro, can you solve.. This question? So, What is the product of -4 and +6?"

"Hmm.. Is it.. A 24 daddy? Did i get it right!?"

"Hehe, thats my girl. And yes, i always knew youd be as smart as me, isnt that correct, darling?"

"Hopefully just not as chaotic. And not make.. Glitter bombs.."

A family were sitting at the table while they ate, it was first day of school! Hajiro was starting kindergarden, and shes officially five! While tsukasa and rui taught the highschool.

Tsukasa always went off earlier than rui, but he took hajiro with him. The school was divided into three parts.

"Have a good first day, okay hajiro? I love you."

"I love you to dad! Dont worry! Im a big girl now~ i can take care of my self! I will make lots of friends, and i will make you proud!"

"Im sure you will, bye hajiro!"

"Bye dad!!"

Tsukasa walked into the highschool feeling a smile form on his face, his colleague noticing while she sipped on her coffee.

"You seem to be in a good mood, mr tenma."

"They grow up so fast.."

-

"Good morning class, i will be your english teacher for this year. Call me mr tenma bla bla bla you know me."

" *whisper* i hate mr tenma so much.. And hes our english teacher now! I thought my sophomore year would be better.."

"Well Hiroshi, my sophomore year sucked to. And i hate you to."

"I uhm, i didnt say anything mr t-tenma!"

Suddenly, there was a knock on a door and a little girl came in crying and ran up to tsukasa.

"H-hajiro!? What happened!?"

"Someone threw a toy car at my eye. I think its broken.. And they started crying because their toy car was broken so i started crying to because i didnt know what to do!"

"Wait what, hajiro told me that they punched her eye so she broke the toy car they had?"

"That happened to.. But what i said was also true! They punched my eye and then threw the toy car at me, then i broke it!"

"Sweetie your eye is black. Go to the nurse okay? Im a bit busy."

"Okay dad!!"

Hajiro skipped off while tsukasa went back to doing the usual teachings.

"AND FOR THE FIVE, FUCKING TIME, OF THE YEAR YOU YOUNG LADY! YOU DO THIS EVERY TIME, WHEN WILL YOU LEARN? I AM TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT!"

Yelling was heard from the other classroom while tsukasa jumped back a bit.

"Thats how my math teacher acted when i was in my sophomore years, let say when i was sick she didnt let me go home at all."

-

"Ah, wait here class, i just need to get something."

Tsukasa walked out of the class feeling a bit empty, until he saw someone in the halls?

"Excuse me, why are you not in class? Lunch isnt till-"

"I UH! I HAVE A HALL PASS!"

"Young man, dont yell at me like that. May i see it?"