44♡

Fairy tale romance you say?
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Tsukasa was practicing hard for his next competition. He was up against nene and rui, who were partners against him. He had his own partner, emu. He wouldnt admit it, but he was a total bookworm.

"As the knight sighed and took out his hand, the princess slapped it over and over again until his hand was fully red. He didnt dare to scream, yet the pain was unbearable. He finally uttered, "s-stop this! It hurts my princess, i promise to never disobey the rules ever again!" The princess laughed and this time, she grabbed her ruler. She began hitting harder as the knights face was engulfed in tears, her ruler stained with blood, in the distance, another knight stood. He was silent, his eyes pitiful of the other, the knight whos hand was being repeatedly beat, looked at the other knight, a tear streamed down his cheek as he could only stand in silence until his hell was over. He-"

Tsukasa was cut off by someone tapping his shoulder, they were reading along side tsukasa to.

"Is that 'if only we could love each other.' ? You are not gonna like the ending. I did cry my self to sleep reading that."

"You read books to? And yeah. It is, im 30 chapters in, i have hope for juliana. I think."

"I never did, i looked at her and never looked again."

"Hey! What are you doing here anyways!? Your supposed to be training!"

"Be my partner."

"E-excuse me!? But emu is mine and nene is your-"

"Nene really needs to rest but i still need to train. And you need to train to, not read books."

"Fine i guess.. EMU IM GONNA GO TRAIN WITH RUI!"

"OKAY TSUKASA KUN!!"

Emu yelled back as she snickered, nene came out and watched as rui and tsukasa left. She sat next to nene and started playing on her phone.

"Now now darling, get your ice skating shoes on."

"Yes yes, i got it."
Tsukasa put on his shoes and balanced himself, rui approached and took his hand.

"When do you think we can make it public?"

"Anytime when you want, darling."

"I know but-"

Tsukasa finally opened his eyes and cheer abrupted from the crowd, he was standing still as rui kissed him in front of everyone.

"Tsukasa kun and rui look so cute!! Dont you think so nene chan!?"

"Yea.. I guess so emu. Good for them.."

The end

I AM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT also, guys pls hype up my other story []] I DONT POST ON IT AS FREQUENT BUT I TRY OKAY, I TRY!! also i might pull out hajiro chapters for a week now with others lol, so yeah be prepared