42♡

Tw : su1c1d3, dark themes, and very. Very. Triggering things. Like please, if you get triggered easily by child ignorement and child 4bus3 and other things, skip. Mafuyu'd tsukasa ig?? Happy ending yayay!!

Destiny.
___ ___ ___

Sighing, tsukasa rested his head on the table as he kept patting the cat next to him.

"You know kitty cat, youre one of the beings that actually wanna go near me. Not even my own family do.. Theyre always busy with my sister. I love my sister a lot, but i never get attention."

Stopping, tsukasa got up and went to the store near him.

--at home--

'Hello mom, hello dad, and most importantly, hello saki. Please, do not be saddened by my death. It was inevitable. Mom, please tell saki i love her a lot. And none of this was her fault. This was my destiny. Dad, i am sorry i will never be the child you wanted me to be. Mom, i am sorry i will never be able to give you more mothers day cards. Saki, im sorry for being a terrible brother, i love you a lot saki, and i wouldn't change that. Even in death. - tsukasa.'

Finishing the note, a tear dropped down onto the paper as tsukasa held in his emotions. His life was miserable, he had no friends growing up. And his parents ignored him a lot.

Tears still streaming down, tsukasa wrapped the rope around his neck, and with a final "i love you, saki." He kicked the chair.

Instead of his vision becoming black, it became white instead. Nothing hurt, but it felt uncomfortable. He couldnt breathe but was alive. Wait, is he? Suddenly, he heard a voice.

"Hello! Tsukasa right? Oh wait, you dont know how to talk. Just talk like youre normal self, you know, on earth!"

"What the!? Im supposed to be dead.. And who are you!? How do you know my name!?"

"Ive done this a lot of times. And of course i know your name, please, just call me rui. I will lead you back to your destiny! Dont wander off to far now, or you'll get lost! Just follow the sparkling purple light, thats me."

The white plain was now turned into a hospital, a busy one. Was this when saki was born?

"Go into room 007! Ill be waiting."

"But isnt that where the babys sleep?"

No response. Well, i guess he should. A bit uneasy, tsukasa took a step and kept walking until he reached the room, entering it.

"You made it! Now, youre a bit on your own for this one. Look around the room and find anything, then show it to me! Bye bye~"

"H-hey wait!"
Tsukasa sighed and looked around, he died but is now being put under this!? How unfair!!

Walking around, tsukasa looked inside one of the cribs. It was not saki.. It was, him.

The baby started crying and tsukasa panicked a bit, before a nurse came in and took the baby.

He looked at a cabin, that said "mothers secrets." Well.. What else is there to do?

Opening it, he looked around and finally found one with the name of "soyaro tenma" he grabbed it and began opening it.

"My first one has just been born, though, i am tired. I have named him tsukasa, such a pretty name. I know im gonna be proud of him. He is such a beautiful baby, i will forever love him. And i do hope he knows that. I adore him a lot, tsukasa, if you ever find this when youre older, please know that i love you. -mother"