33♡

A kitsunes tale.
____ ____ ____

The troupe was frowning, tsukasa was leaving the village after all! How is he even gonna survive? With his sister saki and all..

"Okay, lets do this!!"
Rui shouted, the rest nodded.

Emu walked up to nene, and touched her ears, her eyes lit up, how fluffy they were.. Okay, yeah, they were kitsunes, but nenes was so fluffy and soft!!

"My turn emu.."
Nene walked up a bit nervous, but indeed, emus was very soft to. Like very soft.

"This is your honour rui!"
The little tsukasa sat, waiting for his best friend. Why was tsukasa gonna leave the village anyways?

Once rui approached, he touched tsukasas ears, oh. My. God. They were so soft and fluffy. He kept playing with them until tsukasa fell into him to stop rui.

"Okay! Your turn now tsuka-"

"Tsukasa sweetheart! Cmon."
.....
Now that kitsunes have adapted to the outside of their village, they have now blended in with regular society.

The kitsunes can turn their form into a full human appearence, except one girl, who resided in her home her whole life in fear of being spotted.

Saki.
Her ears and tail were visible 24/7, and she had a illness where she could not make them disappear.

That day, in kamiyama.. The school tsukasa had now joined, he had always found it weird that he couldnt relate to the other kitsunes, they were always up to mischief. Him? Not so much.

He has a friend, named rui. Something about rui gives him deja vu, but tsukasa cant place a finger on it.. Oh well! Its time to meet rui today!

"Hey rui! So im finally going to your house?"

"Yep! How cool is that? Hehe, you will be fascinated, but i hope you dont get weirded out."

There was a pit in ruis stomach, knowing his childhood best friend had no memory of him. When they met for the "first" time in kamiyama, tsukasa had no clue.

"Alright! Cmon!!"
....
"Just jump down, trust me."

"W-WHAT!? A WELL!?"

"Just trust me, cmon."
Tsukasa closed his eyes as he and rui jumped into the well, only to be hit with something soft.

"Hello, rui, oh, and have you brought your friend?"

"Yea mom! Tsukasa kun, this is my mom. She believes in kitsunes, dont mind her, cmon!"
Rui ran into his room first, tsukasa got startled by his mom. His house was very dark, like almost pitch black, but there were lights.

"Here you go, i suppose you will need this."
Ruis mother gave tsukasa what looked to be a jar, what, how did she..

"How did you..?"

"I have my ways. My son is waiting for you, please, go to him."
Tsukasa put the jar into his backpack and went over to ruis room, he was surprised that it looked fairly normal, like his room. But.. Messy.

"I hope my mom doesnt scare you, do you believe in kitsunes?"

".. If i have to be honest, yea, i do believe in them. I believe they are with us hiding in plain sight."

"Hehe, i am glad. I do also fairly believe in them."

"How would you react if someone turned out to be kitsune and you saw them?"

"Not really be surprised? I think kitsunes inhabit our earth to and act like normal human beings."

"Then what if i.. Did this?"

Tsukasa revealed his ears and tail.

'What the fuck did i just do.. Im screwed. What would rui think!?'

Secretly panicking in his mind,while the other, rui looked unamused as ever.

Instead of being scared, rui pet tsukasas head and ears, playing with them, the blonde fell into rui to stop him.

"Okay i wanted a positive reaction but not that!!"

"Hehe, kasa kun, can we go to your house? Just change fully human."

"I.. Okay?"
Tsukasas ears and tail disappeared and they held hands until suddenly-

JUMP!
Tsukasa and rui were high in the air, but surprisingly none died on impact.

"Haha! Catch up to me if you can!"
Tsukasa turned into a bright yellow fox and raced off, two can play that game tenma. Rui even knows a faster passage way to his house.

Turning into a purple fox, rui ran off, he could see tsukasa on the normal path, way behind him. Finally arriving, rui turned back into a human and waited for tsukasa.

" *gasp for air* huh!? What the hell? How are you already here!?"

"Hehe, i have my ways, kasa kun. Is the yellow fox mad~?"

Rui pinched tsukasas cheeks and slid into his house, how did he reach before tsukasa??

Suddenly, rui ran into the one of the rooms, slowly reaching for the handle, that was sakis room! He cant see her!

"RUI WAI-"

"Hi saki! How are you?"

"Eh? Rui? Hello! How did you get in here?"

"I have my ways, hm, ive never seen your room."

"Its empty for the most part.. You know, never allowed to go outside."

"You know, your brother is quite cute."
Rui whispered, saki julted and looked at tsukasa.

Rui closed the door and turned to tsukasa, who was in awe. How did he know he had a sister!? Let alone her name!?

"Now you see me, now you dont."
Brushing off of tsukasa, rui unhid his ears and tail, hugging tsukasas waist from behind.

"R-rui!?"

"What? Have you never thought id might just be a kitsune to~? Hehe, how cute. I thought it was obvious since you saw my house."
Rui let go of tsukasa, turning to face the blonde, rubbing a thumb along the lower lip of him.

Face reddened, tsukasa just went for it. Kissing rui, suddenly, he remembering everything. Rui was.. His childhood friend..?

The end