48♡

A/n : i was so bored so psekai x genshit impact.. I hate my self

A special letter from inazuma.
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

"And thats the last of em."

Nene came to tsukasa and wiped off some sweat, tsukasa was still busy trying to get used to his new sword.

"Tsukasa and nene, outrider Amber told me to give you these letters."

Tsukasa accepted the letter and he soon opened it, nene opened hers as well.

Tsukasas :

'Dear tenma tsukasa, i would like to have a private meeting with you in inazuma. For this matter, i cant disclose why you need to be here. Affiliation under the Tenryou Commission. From ─ kamishiro rui.'

Nenes :

'From Wangshu Inn. Hello kusanagi nene, i am from Fontaine but currently in Liyue, my name is Ootori Emu and id like you to help me with things at Wangshu Inn! I hope you do accept! I will secure a room for you for free at your stay. From ─ Ootori Emu.'

"What could i even do to help Wangshu Inn..? I dont have any Pyro or anything like that.. What about you, tsukasa?"

"A letter from that inazuman roach. We need to talk to grand master jean if we do accept these.."

Nene nodded, they dropped their weapons and soon started walking to the gates. Upon arriving to the Favonious Headquarters, they knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"Grand master Jean.. Oh, lisa.."

"Ah! Nene, its a pleasant surprise to see you here, how are you these days?"

"Good.. I've gotten used to my bow by now. Outrider amber was really nice and helped me.."

"Still cute as ever! I still remember when you were still a kid when i was studying in Sumeru."

"Ahem, Grand Master Jean. We got some letters, and they require us to go to different nations. Here they are so you can thoroughly read them."

Tsukasa handed Jean the letters, she began reading them while lisa was reading some of her books.

"Inazuma and Liyue.. Tsukasa, do you know what the meeting is about?"

"No. That Inazuman roach made the whole letter anonymous of his motives."

"Hmm.. Ill get the traveller to accompany you. I know they have been to Inazuma. Nene as well."

Tsukasa and nene nodded and they left the office, suddenly, a blonde looking person and a flying.. Creature entered the head quarters.

"AHHHH!! Who are you!???"

Paimon screamed and got behind the traveller, nene and tsukasa looked over to each other in confusion.

"Im tsukasa, and shes nene. We're the patrol duo."

"Huh? But Paimon thought amber is already outrider!"

"Well yes she is outrider, but we search Mondstat as a whole and get rid of the few extra mobs."

"How come Paimon has never seen you? Ugh!! We searched EVERY piece of Mondstat to!! How come we've never seen you two?"

"Nene stayed at Sumeru since she was a little child. She arrived here at Mondstat and is working here. Im from Mondstat but stayed indoors since Grand Master Jean said its not safe for me to patrol when theres storm terror."