26✩

Maybe the rain isnt so bad..?
____ ____ ____ ____ ____

"Its raining? Gah! If im late saki will start to worry.. How will i get home!?"

Tsukasa panicked pacing back and forth as the rain got a bit heavier.

"Kasa kun? Are you alright? I have a umbrella. I wouldnt want you to get wet, take it."

"Cant we share? I dont want YOU to get wet to."

"Ohh its fine, you can have my coat if you want. And ill keep the umbrella."

"Y-your coat!?"

"Hehe, i have spares, dont worry, you can return it back tomorrow."

"Thanks.. But is this really needed?"

"You can ask your self that, goodbye then, my star."

"WAIT! Uhh, wanna walk together?? Like you kno-"

"Of course! Hehe, id love to walk you back to your house."

"Gah! Why did you say that so creepily.."

"That hurts tsukasa kun! Cmon now, i know you cant make your sister worry."

Rui grabbed the others hand and putted his coat on top of tsukasa, walking out of the wonder stage.

Feelings his cheeks heat up from the contact, tsukasa punched ruis arm a bit, but it only tightened the grip on his hand.

The silence was deafening, but rui seemed just fine. Wich kinda annoyed tsukasa.

"If you wanna say something, say it."

"Hm? I just wanna enjoy this moment with you, kasa kun. You know.. I do love you."

"What?"

"I love you, and i mean it. anyways, rains not coming through right?"

"A bit.. Oh hey! Thats my house right there, bye! Thanks for walking me, love you!"

"Love you to. Bye kasa."

The end, sorry if its short ^^