50♡

a/n : ITS THE 50TH CHAPTER!!!!

The dark prince.
____ ____ ____

"Mafuyu? Where are you?"

"Brother!"
Mafuyu came out behind Rui and put a flower crown on him, Rui smiled back and hugged Mafuyu.

"You're on watering plants duty now! Haha!!"

"Oh no you don't! You're gonna help me!"

"Catch me if you can!!"
Mafuyu ran as Rui tried to catch her, but then, just as they passed a hedge, they were walking slowly, it was raining and dark.

Just as they passed a hedge again, it reverted. Mafuyu stopped running and Rui touched her shoulder.

"Gotcha! Now you have to help me! Remember, Father and Mother want all our plants to be healthy!"

"Ha hu.. Ha hu.. Ha hu.. Alright, fine! But you're alone next!"

"Also, do you know what Fathers getting you for your 8th birthday? Its coming up! I wanna get you something special."

"Then i'll get you something special for your 11th birthday!"

"Alright, cmon, lets get to watering these plants!"

"Okay brother!"

Mafuyu walked back with Rui as she grabbed the watering can, handing it to Rui and giving herself one.

"Remember the steps Mafuyu! Lets get to watering these plants."

"Wait, brother, can you help me get some seeds? Im still a bit scared on my own.."

"Hmm, sure! Cmon, we'll have this garden looking spotless!"

Mafuyu nodded and Rui followed, past the hedge, it changed again.

It was raining, dark, and they both were crying.

"B-brother.."
Mafuyu dropped to her knees and sobbed, Rui also did but he tried to comfort his sister. The last.. Remaining family he had.

Mafuyu held the rose, gifted by her mother and held it tight, the rain and her tear drops all made the scene helpless for Rui.

He was just 10, after all.

....

"Uhm, any questions?"

"How do you feel that your kids don't share a last name?"

"Honestly, i don't mind it. I think Asahina and Kamishiro are beautiful last names, my kids not sharing them still mean a lot."

"Mafuyu, im so bored.. When is this event endingggg"

"Mother said we have to look perfect! And it is borinG- AAA-"

Rui covered Mafuyus ears as a high ringing sound passed through, he closed his eyes shut before the ringing couldn't be  heard.

"M-mother..? Father..?"

Rui covered Mafuyus eyes as he looked beside him, the dead corpse of his parents.

"B-brother..? Whats going on?"

Their parents. Assassinated.

....

Over the years, the royals clothing also changed. From a regular red, white, and sometimes blue, their clothing mainly became dark and black.