20♡

Hajiro!!!
___ ___

"Hajiro! How was school today sweetheart?"

Rui ran to his daughter and hugged her, tsukasa looked a little tired.

"Good!! There was a project, and i got a 10!!"

"Im so proud of you!! Oh and i forgot, cmon, lets go to your room!"

Hajiro was a bit confused since she had to stay in her parents room for a week, but she figured it was just adult stuff.

"And.. Tada! What do you think?"
Rui opened the door and her room was YOUR DREAM ROOM WHEN YOU WERE FIVE. yeah. Thats what it basically was, it was almost scary rui finished it in a week. But then again, its rui.

"WOAHH!! thank you so much daddy!! Can i look!?"

"Sure, why not? Honey, you coming to?"

"Hm.. Sure."

Hajiro was on cloud nine, she was so amazed, SHE HAD HER OWN TV, I REPEAT, SHE HAD HER OWN TV. AND SHES FIVE.

"I got a phonecall from emu and nene, ill take this."

E : hai tsukasa kun!! Hows hajiro doing!?

T : good, me and rui surprised her with a renovated room today.

N : you seem tired, reason 60 to not get a child! Haha!

T : tired? Not really, okay, maybe i am..

N : you should take a rest. Im sure rui wont mind it, you've been a good mom.

T : i will track your location down, bring hajiro with me, and str- never mind.

N : yeah. Thats what i thought. Not infront of the 5 year old. Also, that 14 year old across your house is looking to babysit since she needs money, what do you think?

T : abigail? Hm, i suppose i can talk to her parents or her.. Bye nene! Bye emu!

N, E ; bye tsukasa!

-
Knock knock knock

"Oh! Mr tenma! What brings you here?"

"I heard your daughter abigail is looking to babysit yes? If shes interested, she can babysit my 5 year old. Does 40 bucks a day sound good?"

"Ah! Let me call her real quick, abigail honey!"

"Mr tenma! can i babysit your daughter? Im looking to find some money an-"

"Of course! 40 bucks a day? Im gonna go on a date tomorrow and-"

"Yes!!"

-

"Did business do good honey?"

"Yeah. Were all set for our date! And not worry about hajiro!"

"Hehe. Youre a good mo-"

"DO NOT CALL ME A MOM."
Rui ruffled tsukasas hair and went to go check on hajiro, who was supposed to be sleeping.

"HAJIRO!!!"