********

Dakota's POV                                    [Edited]

"Look for Imperial Panda and Kaufman shoes!" Robin yelled over the storm and I blinked, wiping my face as water ran down it. After Robin had explained to us how she cracked the code we thought it'd be a good idea to watch the Lynx packages to see if anything came for the Chinese or shoe place.

"They're with that whistling guy! Ten o'clock!" Dustin exclaimed and I shivered as a harsh wind hit me.

"What do you think is in there? Guns, bombs?"

"Chemical weapons?"

"Whatever it is, they're armed to the teeth." I pointed out.

"Great." Steve sighed. "That's great."

We continued to watch as the men outside conversed before opening the doors to a strange room. "Hey! What's in there?" Robin asked, squinting to get a look inside.

"It's just more boxes." Dustin told her.

"Let me check it out." Steve said reaching for the binoculars.

"No, I'm still looking." Dustin protested.

"Let me see!" They started fighting for them and along the way it accidentally dropped making my eyes widen and pull them down to the ground as the guards were alerted.

"You fucking idiots!" Robin said as she joined us. "If I die I'm coming back to make your life a living hell!"

"Stay here! Watch the door!" A man screamed out in Russian and I cursed grabbing onto Steve's hand, along with Robin's.

"Grab Dustin!" I told Steve.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Just do it!" I hissed and he did as told.

I squeezed my eyes shut and took a deep breath before teleporting them inside the mall and I looked around to see Robin staring at me with wide eyes. "How did you do that?" She asked.

"Magic?"

-

Dakota's POV

"That key card opens the door, but unfortunately, the Russian with this key card also has a massive gun." Dustin explained. "Whatever's in this room, whatever's in those boxes, they really don't want anybody finding it."

"But there's gotta be a way in." Robin said.

"Well, you know..." Steve leaned on the table. "I could just take him out."

"Take who out?" I asked.

"The Russian guard." Steve said and everyone looked away from him.

"We're screwed." Dustin shook his head.

"What? I could just take him out, and take his keycard. It's easy." Steve said.

"Did you not here the part about the massive gun?" Robin asked.

"Yes, Robin, I did. And that's why I would be sneaking." Steve said as if it was obvious and I shook my head.

"Not trying to be rude Steve but uh, have you ever actually...won a fight? Be honest." I said and he scoffed.

"Okay, that was one time-"

"Twice actually." Dustin interrupted. "Jonathan, year prior."

I turned to look at Steve in surprise. "You lost a fight to Jonathan?!"

"Listen, that doesn't count."

"Why wouldn't it? Because it looked like he beat the shit out of you." Dustin told him and Robin and I tried not to laugh as they started arguing.

"It was-"

"You got a big fat lip, crooked nose, swollen eye, a lot of blood-" Dustin started but stopped as soon as Robin got up, jumped through the window and went to the front counter, taking money out of the tip jar.

"Robin? Hey what are you- what are you doing?" Steve asked going after her and we followed.

"I need cash." She smiled sweetly.

"Half of that's mine." Steve pouted and I rolled my eyes.

"Where are you going?"

"To find a way into that room!" She yelled as she left and I sighed.

"I could easily teleport us in." I muttered and Dustin and Steve shook their heads.

"No!"

"Why not? It's so much easier and we could save a whole lot of time!" I whined.

"Because we already managed to convince Robin she hit her head and blacked out when you teleported the first time. We can't have her finding out the truth." Dustin explained and I grumbled, going back into the back room with them behind me.

"Or-" I turned around with a smile. "I could knock the Russian guard out and get his keycard."

Steve immediately shook his head. "No."

"But this is what I've trained for! I can take a man twice my size!"

"But he has a gun." Dustin said and I scoffed.

"I can easily take care of that. I've been trained by not one, but two Black Widows! Captain America, Iron Man, the Winter Soldier, Thor-" I started listing off all the Avengers. "And after the battle with Thanos, two alien assassins taught me a few things too."

"That awesome!" Dustin exclaimed. "Do you know karate?"

"I know a bit of everything." I shrugged and his eyes lit up.

"Cool!" He nudged Steve. "I told you Dakota was an awesome girl. She's perfect."

"Aw thanks." I laughed before looking at Steve hopefully. "So what do you say Harrington?"

"It's still a no." He said and I glared at him.

"Asshole."