********

Dakota's POV                                   [Edited]

"Whoa!" I giggled when I almost slammed into Steve and he laughed before Dustin pulled us along.

"Where are we going?" Erica screamed.

"Just trust me." Dustin told her as we reached the end of the hallway and peered out the door.

"All clear." He said going through and we followed into a movie room where they were playing a movie.

"Come on." Dustin told us, leading us to the front where there were three empty chairs.

"You three sit!" He ordered.

"But these seats are too close!" I whined as Erica and Dustin shoved us into them.

"These seats blow!"

"Then don't watch the movie." He hissed.

"We wanna watch the movie." Robin said.

"Then watch it!"

"Shh!" A man shushed us and I shushed him back.

"You shh!"

"Whatever you do, don't go anywhere." Dustin told us

"Fine dad." Steve said I giggled grabbing some popcorn he had before turning to the big screen in front of us.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"I have no idea." Robin said.

We watched the movie for a bit before I sighed and looked around, getting out of my seat. 

"What are you doing?" Steve asked.

"I'm hungry." I shrugged before climbing up the stairs and exiting the theater. Behind me, the door flung open again and I turned to see Steve and Robin running toward me, stumbling the whole way.

I giggled and ran, stopping when I saw a water fountain and the two crashed into me. "Ow! You idiots!"

"Sorry." They apologized and I shook my head getting up to drink some water.

"Oh this is amazing." I sighed.

"So , like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything but..." Robin started as Steve pushed me out of the way and I fell.

"Hey!"

"I'm pretty sure...that mom was trying to bang her son." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P Keaton's mom?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." Robin nodded.

"But they're the same age." I said confused.

"No, but he went back in time." Robin told me.

"Then why is it called Back to the future?"

"He has to go back to the future because he's in the past. So the future, is actually the present, which is his time." She explained.

"Wh...what?" I asked and she sighed pushing Steve off the fountain like he did to me. "No, no it's my turn." She told him. "You've had enough."

I giggled and walked over to the balcony looking up at the ceiling. "Wow." I said as Steve walked up to me.

"What?" He asked and I pointed up.

He gasped and I turned to look at him. "You look ugly." I said noticing his bruised face and split lips.

He made a face at me and I laughed looking over at Robin. "Check out the ceiling Robin." I told her.