********

WandaVision

Previously On, Pt 2

Wanda walked in the room to find herself back in her old home in Sokovia, a young woman at the stove, boiling something in the pot. "Oh." Agnes said from behind her. "Charming. Love the Cold War aesthetic. Why are we here?"

"Momma..." Wanda whispered.

"Irina?" A male voice called from outside of the apartment and the woman responded in Sokovian, her first language.

The male entered the home and Wanda gasped softly. "Papa..."

She watched as her mom took the briefcase from her dads hand and set it down to open it, revealing DVD's inside. "Oleg..."

"Hey, don't worry, I'll sell them all tomorrow. More for Movie night!" He stood up, hugging and kissing the woman.

"In English, Papa!" A young boy ran in room.

"Pietro..." Wanda's voice cracked.

"Oh, he's loud, isn't he?" Agnes asked.

"You said the only rule of TV night is we try to practice our English." Pietro reminded his dad.

"Yes, yes, he is right." Her mom said, pointing to Pietro. "We were just making rid of last little bit of Sokovian."

Pietro groaned as his dad handed him his coat to put away. "Where is your sisters? He asked.

"Wanda!" Pietro yelled. "Dakota!"

"I mean we're right here?" Agnes pushed Wanda. "That's your cue lady. You're on."

Wanda transformed into her younger self  and entered the room, a one year old Dakota in her arms. She greeted her dad happily and he kissed her cheek before taking baby Dakota from her and blowing raspberries to make her laugh, which he succeeded in.

"Now, we can begin." He turned to the briefcase full of movies. "Wanda, you pick."

"My pick isn't here." She said.

"I have forgot." Her dad said, closing the briefcase. "I put it in the special place for extra safekeeping."

"Don't look." Her mom covered her eyes and she giggled, pulling away as she watched her dad and Pietro move a table and a small blanket away from the wall to reveal a hole in which her dad pulled out her favorite show.

"This is your pick yes?" He asked, ignoring the muffled shouts and sound of gunfire outside.

Wanda nodded happily. "Season 2 episode 21."

"Dick Van Dyke, again? Always, sitcom, sitcom, sitcom..." Pietro complained.

"The Walnut episode!" Her dad exclaimed.

"Yes, Rob and Laura have for the most fun shenanigans." Her mom smiled.

"What is shenanigan again?" Pietro asked, taking baby Dakota from his mothers arms as he and Wanda settled down on the ground comfortably.

"Shenanigan is like problem, but more silly than scary, but can sometimes be a little scary." Young Wanda tried explaining.

"Yeah, like uh mischief." Her mother agreed.