********

Multiverse of Madness

"We got to get you out of here." Strange stated, entering the room America was hiding in as Wanda was being dealt with.

She had made it past their defense system and was now trapped in the mirror dimension but Wong and Strange were unsure of how long she would be in there.

"Wong what happened?" America asked as Stephen went to open a portal but before he could his sling ring disappeared and the door to the room slammed shut.

The other people in the room with them were sucked into the ground and Stephen cursed. "Reflections." He muttered. "She's using the reflections! Cover them!"

Everyone ran, putting blankets down on the puddles to cover the reflections and as America threw one down she looked at toward another one, right beside her and leaned in.

An eye suddenly appeared and she let out a scream, falling back near the gong before screaming again as a hand ripped through it and Wanda began to pull herself out of it.

"You gave all those lives just to keep me from my sister..." Wanda shook her head, as she stood up.

"You took those lives." Wong sneered.

"You can not be allowed to cross into the Multiverse." Strange said standing in front of America protectively with Wong.

"I'm not a monster, Stephen." Wanda told him. "I'm just trying to be a good older sister."

"Wanda, Dakota is gone. She's most likely dead." Strange told her and she shook her head.

"You're wrong. My sister is alive. She's somewhere in the Multiverse ...I know she is because I see her every night." Wanda uses her powers to show Strange, Dakota in the other world.

Dr. Strange and the others watch as Dakota appeared and was shown sitting outside Steve's house at night, all alone. "Hey Wanda, I know you can't hear me but today is your special day..." she smiled sadly. "It's yours and Pietro's birthday. I miss you...so much. I wish you were here right now, the others would love you."

"She needs me..." Wanda whispered, replaying the scene before making it disappear. "I'm not going to leave my only living family member alone."

"What happens when she doesn't need you anymore?" Stephen asked. "What will you do then?"

Wanda's face hardened. "I'm her older sister, she'll always need me."

With that, she uses her powers to throw Strange aside and knock Wong unconscious as she lifts America up and starts extracting her powers.

A Star-shaped portal appears behind America and Strange gets up, flying toward her and Wanda tries using her powers to stop him but instead, sends them both flying through before it closes.

America and Stephan travel through different universes before being spit out and they both get up.

"You okay?" Strange asks her, trying to catch his breath.

"You saved me." America said.

"I hope so." Stephen grunted as he got up and looked around.

"Surprised you didn't puke." America stood up.

"It's not my first time traveling throughout the multiverse, you know." He said and her brows furrowed before shrugging and looking around in awe.

"Are we in the 80's or something?" She asked.

Stephen didn't respond, his mouth falling agape upon seeing a familiar red head exit an old Family Video with Steve and Robin behind her.

-

Yes I'm changing it up, hope to don't mind :)