Quirk Test and Dorm Room

We all walked outside to this big piece of land. 
"You'll be taking 8 physical tests using your quirk. Then I'll rank your results with my student's results from the beginning of this year."
All the students lined up on the side while I stood next to the first test.
The 50-Meter Dash
I opened the small bottle of water I keep, grabbed the water using my quirk, made it into a board, pushed myself onto the water board, and pushed the water to the end of the line.
4.20 seconds. 

Grip Strength
I couldn't do much for grip but tried my best in squeezing my water around the bar thing. 
40.0kg

Standing Long Jump
I used my water and used it as a boost under my feet and got pushed into the air and cleared the sandbox.

Repeated Side Steps
I couldn't do much for this one either but tried my best.

Ball Throw
I grabbed the ball with the water and got it ready then launched it with more water power making it go high up in the air. 
700.0 meters

There were three other tests in which I did good in.

The students clapped for me besides the loud one. Obviously. I just glared at him. 
We waited for the scoreboard and when it finally came I looked through it.
Deku was first then Todoroki then Bakugou. 
I know who Deku is but not the other two. All I know is that Touya hates the Todoroki family. 
I saw my name in the same row as Bakugou.
"What the fuck!? We're fucking tied!" That's Bakugou. Ugh.
"Yes. Now shut up. Good job Marinette."
"Great job!" Everyone shouted making me wince and glare at them.
I sighed and walked back inside with the rest.
"Ok. Welcome to the class. Midoriya moves to seat number 16. Bakugou moves to seat number 18 and Marinette you sit in seat number 17."
"I don't wanna fucking move!"
"Stop being a child, Baka," I said while waiting for him to move.
"Who the fuck are you calling a Baka!?"
"You. Who else am I talking to...Baka."
"Fucki-"
"Bakugou."
".....Fine."
He stood up and walked to his new seat right behind me and I sat down on my new seat. 

The class continued but I was just doodling in my notebook.
"Marinette."
"Yes?"
"Fill in this form for your hero suit. And give it to me by the end of the day."
"Ok..."
A few classes later it was lunchtime.
I went outside and took out the lunch that Kurogiri made for me. 
I started eating it while reading a book. 
"Hey girl!"
I simply ignored whoever was screaming.
"Marinette!"
"What?"
"We're talking to you!"
"Ok...and?"
"I like you! You got sass!" Mina said flopping down next to me on the grass.
"Sup dude." I nodded seeing the whole squad come and sat around me. 
I took a bite out of my rice while continuing to read my book.
"You didn't complete your form."
"I know.." I mumbled while grabbing another scoop of rice with my chopsticks.
"C'mon! We'll help you!"
They took out pens and markers and started drawing on my paper and adding details. 
"No. Put it over here."
"Cool."
"I think it should be like this."
"I think she'll look good in this colour."
"Dumbasses it'll look cool with a hood."
"Thanks, Bakubro!"
They argued and figured out my suit and added little details later on and gave me the form back.
"Thanks...I guess."
"You don't like it?"
"Ummm.....you're drawing skills are.....how do I say this? Childlike?"
"Don't worry! They'll understand it!"
"Whatever..."
"Tell me about your brother!"
"....Why?"
"You said we both are completely different!"
"Well.....he has black hair and light turquoise eyes. He's moody sometimes and hates everyone but when it's only him and I.....he's amazing. Super sweet and caring and annoys me sometimes and teases me. But I love him. He's all I have left." I sighed. I never really thought about my parents but I get upset that I don't know if they're alive or not. Of they left me by choice or not. So I hate them. I never really wanted to ask Touya about my parents thinking he might think I don't want him anymore.
"Dumbass?"
"Huh?" I stared at them and they all had concerned faces besides Bakugou.
"You're crying...."
"Huh?" I felt my cheeks and felt wetness.
I grabbed my stuff and ran towards the school bathroom. 
I go into the bathroom and drop my stuff on the floor and looked at my face.
I never cried. It's been forever since I cried. Maybe I cried once when Touya came home from a mission completely bruised and bloody. 
I wiped my face with cold water and breathed in and out.
I quickly dialled Touya's number and waited for him to pick me up.
"Yellow?"
"Touya?"
"Yes...that's me." He chuckled.
"I miss you..." I mumbled.
"I miss you too. It's too boring here. How is it over there?"
"Fine.....I made my hero suit and need to give it to Eraser Head."
"Sweet and eww. That dumbass! If he ever does a one-on-one with you....kick his ass for me."
"Will do. I gotta go now. Bye."
"Bye."
I sighed and cleaned up and went to my next class.

After classes were done for the day and after giving Mr. Aizawa my form I went to the dorms for Class 2-A. 
I was so close to the dorms and my beautiful silent room when I felt an arm around my neck and screaming. 
"Ugh.." I muttered. 
"Hey girly!"
"Hi, Mina...."
"So glad we bumped into you! I wanna see your room!"
"No," I said while pushing her arm off of me and walking faster.
"Hey bro! Can we please see your room? We could help decorate!"
"Shittyhair! You have a fucking test to study for!"
"Right....sorry Bakubro." I saw Kirishima rub his neck and pout.
"Whatever," I muttered and continued walking and walked into the dorm building.
"What room is yours?"
"sigh Section 5 next to Tsu...."
"Aw shit! Right behind mine! You better not be that kind of person who play their music fucking loud in the middle of the night!"
"I will now since you're behind me!"
"Fucking piece of shit!" He charged at me but before he could do anything I splashed water at him from my water bottle with my quirk. 
"......"
"Pfft! Dude!" Kaminari started laughing. 
"See ya," I muttered and walked towards the elevator to go to my room.

"There." I put my hands on my hips and stared at my room. 
It was a very simple room. 
I have a soft bed on the left side of my balcony door. And on the side of my bed where these light bulbs hanging. 
On the other side of my balcony doors was my table with a laptop and dresser for clothes. I had a billboard above my laptop with a few pictures of me growing up and training that Touya took for memories. 
I had a shelf next to my dresser with books and photos and extra stuff. 
In the middle of my room, I put a black rug. 
Then in front of my bed on the wall was a t.v and below that were video games and CDs that I played with Touya. 

I sighed and changed my clothes into casual clothes

I wore a light top and low-waisted jeans with a light cap. I combed and put my hair into pigtails. I put my sunglasses hooked on my top and took a quick pic to send to Touya. He always hated me wearing this kind of clothes.

 He always hated me wearing this kind of clothes

Once changed I decided to go grab some lunch from a corner store I saw a few blocks away. 
I opened my door and peaked out.
"Coast is clear," I whispered to myself. 
I stepped out and locked my dorm room.
"Whew!" I started walking toward the elevator.
"Mari!"
Ugh